How does your mind works?
Coincidentally with something I recently wrote, I clicked on the trailer of another romantic movie I will not watch.
The 1st thing I felt it was disgusting. I´m used that “Bella” was made for Edward Cullen and I surely thought that that unending love story would never be different... I´m talking about twilight. (Yes! I´m somewhat romantic).
How come I came to post this? I´ve seen some men apparently need to be detached (and I think I´m used too).
If you are like me, just watch part of the trailer. What do you feel?
The 1st thing I felt it was disgusting. I said, to myself: “How come? Wasn´t it thought to be forever?”
Yes! I´m used to think it that way (and I´m not the only one who sees it so).
Part of me felt insulted. I could admit I liked “Bella”. I admit she needs someone better than me, so I gave Edward “my approval” though I would fight to get her (if I had the chance) and well aware of that I´m handicapped by a dozen of reasons. Ha! Ha! Ha! (I´m not too fictional! I have liked “Bella”, but I don´t like her anymore).
How does your mind works?
Don´t you feel an emotional rejections to things like that?
If you have wanted to be the new BF “Bella” has in that movie, I will not say what´s wrong.
If you have been “Edward Cullen”, I will not give my inputs.
My concern, in here, is helping you to see things detached: Have you loved “Bella” watching or reading that novel?
I liked her! But I didn´t love her when I saw she liked another.
After the 1st movie / novel I was “OK” she loved another rather than me. Do you understand what I´m saying?
But, after watching that trailer of a SECULAR SAGA I don´t think fits my beliefs, something went wrong when I “saw” Edward Cullen somewhat leaving her and -as a real life experience- I saw something weird in “Bella´s” personal life.
I know you don´t like reading, so I will leave another link to ease that trip. Double click, please!
The 1st time I knew I “loved” someone in a movie I think it was Brooke Shields. When I saw she over-kissed Richard Atkins (or whomever he was) and did several things I thought I deserved, she broke my heart (that´s why I don´t girls/women above 5´5”) Ha! Ha! Ha! All of them deserve the same! Ha! Ha!
I´m serious about brokenhearted people. I feel sad when they are sad and -now- I´m lightly sad for me, I´m missing those texts messages I was getting used to receive, her phone calls and visits, her hugs and all those things I started to receive and get when I cared for someone who went her way, who chases her dreams, and she is is complete FREE to do what she does.
Will you think the same about “Bella” and Edward Cullen´s?
The“true” story behind amovie like that: IfThey weremarried theycould end updivorced.
(http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614722,00.html)
Here´s the tip for someone who needs to overcome his (her) love grievance: If you want to be detached, know the background for those you need to be uprooted.
I never planned to read that novel. I watched one movie to know why so many people was reading that bulky book and, of course, I read about Meyer´s background and, knowing she was married, I had my ideas... Not to be shared!
When I saw Bella´s 2nd boyfriend, I knew she was working, semi-automatically under a BBD appeal.
Let´s agreed on: Jacob seems to be handsome, stronger, etc., but what about you? You felt left, despised, hurt, just for another she / he picked and chose.... Didn´t you?
That´s a BBD and they are free (You too!).
It isn´t a matter of what you marveled with dear thoughts, not what you´ve planned or dreamed about that person you loved, you cared or wanted to be married: She (he) left!
And that´s ALL what counts to be detached.
Live one day after another. Forgive them, forgive YOURSELF! And be thankful you were loved.
Aren´t you thankful enough that you were loved, even for few minutes, days or a month? I´m thankful, though. I recently loved and was loved: No regrets on it!
If you want to be healed know you would have loved her (him) more than you love YOU or GOD. Will you mind checking that spiritual realm?
If you´ve loved a person more than GOD you were screwed up from the beginning. Didn´t you know that?
If GOD was out of that love relationship, be sure that her/his leaving you behind was just a simple consequence of more people being hurt and left: If you don´t love GOD, you don´t love well.
If you don´t know the way out, some doors could be slammed -just at your faces- to show you what was wrong in a relationship that have ended up. Pray, forgive (forgive yourself privately and publicly) and renounce those feeling to get the needed healing to keep your life going on.
Simple as that!
In my mind, I still being young, and here are some words I wrote for a dear friend I wish the best:
“I wish I dare to fly
I wish I were your wings
I wish I crossed that mark
where lines with you begins.
No time to say goodbyes
no space to let them in
those thorns you felt that bad
will make you fly with winds.”
A.T. June 13, 2014
P.S.
Here are both links for you to use to compare and think, just to be detached from a broken love bond:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nx2KQUUBjx8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4XRzdlDBkcg
P.S. 2
Something went wrong with the links I left above... Here is my blog:
http://miladouff-mano.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-does-your-mind-works.html
A.T.
Coincidentally with something I recently wrote, I clicked on the trailer of another romantic movie I will not watch.
The 1st thing I felt it was disgusting. I´m used that “Bella” was made for Edward Cullen and I surely thought that that unending love story would never be different... I´m talking about twilight. (Yes! I´m somewhat romantic).
How come I came to post this? I´ve seen some men apparently need to be detached (and I think I´m used too).
If you are like me, just watch part of the trailer. What do you feel?
The 1st thing I felt it was disgusting. I said, to myself: “How come? Wasn´t it thought to be forever?”
Yes! I´m used to think it that way (and I´m not the only one who sees it so).
Part of me felt insulted. I could admit I liked “Bella”. I admit she needs someone better than me, so I gave Edward “my approval” though I would fight to get her (if I had the chance) and well aware of that I´m handicapped by a dozen of reasons. Ha! Ha! Ha! (I´m not too fictional! I have liked “Bella”, but I don´t like her anymore).
How does your mind works?
Don´t you feel an emotional rejections to things like that?
If you have wanted to be the new BF “Bella” has in that movie, I will not say what´s wrong.
If you have been “Edward Cullen”, I will not give my inputs.
My concern, in here, is helping you to see things detached: Have you loved “Bella” watching or reading that novel?
I liked her! But I didn´t love her when I saw she liked another.
After the 1st movie / novel I was “OK” she loved another rather than me. Do you understand what I´m saying?
But, after watching that trailer of a SECULAR SAGA I don´t think fits my beliefs, something went wrong when I “saw” Edward Cullen somewhat leaving her and -as a real life experience- I saw something weird in “Bella´s” personal life.
I know you don´t like reading, so I will leave another link to ease that trip. Double click, please!
The 1st time I knew I “loved” someone in a movie I think it was Brooke Shields. When I saw she over-kissed Richard Atkins (or whomever he was) and did several things I thought I deserved, she broke my heart (that´s why I don´t girls/women above 5´5”) Ha! Ha! Ha! All of them deserve the same! Ha! Ha!
I´m serious about brokenhearted people. I feel sad when they are sad and -now- I´m lightly sad for me, I´m missing those texts messages I was getting used to receive, her phone calls and visits, her hugs and all those things I started to receive and get when I cared for someone who went her way, who chases her dreams, and she is is complete FREE to do what she does.
Will you think the same about “Bella” and Edward Cullen´s?
The“true” story behind amovie like that: IfThey weremarried theycould end updivorced.
(http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614722,00.html)
Here´s the tip for someone who needs to overcome his (her) love grievance: If you want to be detached, know the background for those you need to be uprooted.
I never planned to read that novel. I watched one movie to know why so many people was reading that bulky book and, of course, I read about Meyer´s background and, knowing she was married, I had my ideas... Not to be shared!
When I saw Bella´s 2nd boyfriend, I knew she was working, semi-automatically under a BBD appeal.
Let´s agreed on: Jacob seems to be handsome, stronger, etc., but what about you? You felt left, despised, hurt, just for another she / he picked and chose.... Didn´t you?
That´s a BBD and they are free (You too!).
It isn´t a matter of what you marveled with dear thoughts, not what you´ve planned or dreamed about that person you loved, you cared or wanted to be married: She (he) left!
And that´s ALL what counts to be detached.
Live one day after another. Forgive them, forgive YOURSELF! And be thankful you were loved.
Aren´t you thankful enough that you were loved, even for few minutes, days or a month? I´m thankful, though. I recently loved and was loved: No regrets on it!
If you want to be healed know you would have loved her (him) more than you love YOU or GOD. Will you mind checking that spiritual realm?
If you´ve loved a person more than GOD you were screwed up from the beginning. Didn´t you know that?
If GOD was out of that love relationship, be sure that her/his leaving you behind was just a simple consequence of more people being hurt and left: If you don´t love GOD, you don´t love well.
If you don´t know the way out, some doors could be slammed -just at your faces- to show you what was wrong in a relationship that have ended up. Pray, forgive (forgive yourself privately and publicly) and renounce those feeling to get the needed healing to keep your life going on.
Simple as that!
In my mind, I still being young, and here are some words I wrote for a dear friend I wish the best:
“I wish I dare to fly
I wish I were your wings
I wish I crossed that mark
where lines with you begins.
No time to say goodbyes
no space to let them in
those thorns you felt that bad
will make you fly with winds.”
A.T. June 13, 2014
P.S.
Here are both links for you to use to compare and think, just to be detached from a broken love bond:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nx2KQUUBjx8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4XRzdlDBkcg
P.S. 2
Something went wrong with the links I left above... Here is my blog:
http://miladouff-mano.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-does-your-mind-works.html
A.T.