G
gregfl
Guest
homewardbound,very nice job confusing the issue.we were talking about physical life.do you suggest we should all kill ourselves?lol
Jesus is the way out, but many will reject it. The narrow gate leads to life and few find it. I believe God blesses everyone with common grace, but blesses His elect with a studio special kind of grace. He gives mercy and grace for salvation to those whom He foreknew and predestined. In doing so, we come alive by His Spirit and repent by His grace. Those who aren't going to repent won't care. So not only is God's perfect mercy displayed, but also God's perfect justice. Not everyone has to agree with this.
its a gnostic doctrine
The amazing thing to me, is that though he allowed Adam and Eve to sin, in order that they might have free choice, he already put a plan into motion in order to redeem them. This is what the entire Bible is about.
Not only did he allow them to maintain free choice, he sent His own Son to pay the price for their trespass. God maintains his love by allowing them to be free and then he reinforces and even crowns his love for humankind by Sending Jesus to die in our place.
I marvel at that fact and praise God for it!
homewardbound,very nice job confusing the issue.we were talking about physical life.do you suggest we should all kill ourselves?lol
homewardbound,very nice job confusing the issue.we were talking about physical life.do you suggest we should all kill ourselves?lol
At Judgment will anyone have an excuse to where they will be sent?
So dose of reality, have you made this free choice to trust God the father of Christ only?
Yes I have, but thats a bit ambiguous, you would agree it takes more than "trust".
The fact that I don't believe "the God the father of christ" exists and that I don't pray or confess sin is really why you would say I am not a christian.
Yet I have in my life put my trust in Jesus, so you may want to ask a better question next time.
Yes I have, but thats a bit ambiguous, you would agree it takes more than "trust".
The fact that I don't believe "the God the father of christ" exists and that I don't pray or confess sin is really why you would say I am not a christian.
Yet I have in my life put my trust in Jesus, so you may want to ask a better question next time.
Yes I have, but thats a bit ambiguous, you would agree it takes more than "trust".
The fact that I don't believe "the God the father of christ" exists and that I don't pray or confess sin is really why you would say I am not a christian.
Yet I have in my life put my trust in Jesus, so you may want to ask a better question next time.
Jesus Who, doseofreality? The Jesus in Whom I trust, is God himself, who became a man. Is that the same Jesus in Whom you trust?. (John 1:14) Sounds like you trust in "another jesus"...not the Jesus of Scriptures.Yes I have, but thats a bit ambiguous, you would agree it takes more than "trust".
The fact that I don't believe "the God the father of christ" exists and that I don't pray or confess sin is really why you would say I am not a christian.
Yet I have in my life put my trust in Jesus, so you may want to ask a better question next time.
Jesus Who, doseofreality? The Jesus in Whom I trust, is God himself, who became a man. Is that the same Jesus in Whom you trust?. (John 1:14) Sounds like you trust in "another jesus"...not the Jesus of Scriptures.
Dose. Love you, as God does, unconditionally as he did go to the cross for you, dies and rose again for you
Do you believe that?
No I don't believe that to be true.
Even if it was true, I will point out that technically its not "unconditional" love. Unless you hold to the reformed view, in which case it is unconditional but only to a select group.