R
Roughsoul
Guest
God always seems to show me how great he is. Not that I lost faith but God reminds me of how he uses my own understanding and uses others to change my life. I was in a vehicle wreck a few years back. I was pulling around a vehicle and had a SUV slam into the front driver side fender beside the engine compartment. The impact spun my truck in a 360 and slam my head into the driver door window. It happen so fast and I always replay that day because it changed my life. When the truck came to a stop I was dazed and looked over to see if the other people was okay. The lady was helping her kids get out the back of the car while smoke was coming out of the vehicle. I tried to get out of the truck with the goal of checking on these people to offer help. When my feet left the truck and hit the ground I fell almost as if I forgot how to walk. I got up and had tunnel vision with one main goal to see if these people was okay. I stumbled across the road which looking back I didn't even look both ways for other vehicles. But made it safe over to their vehicle. The kids was scared and the mom was in panic. I wanted to ask is everyone okay but the only thing I could say was 4 words. I AM SO SORRY. She didn't count it as my fault or hers and neither did the cop. I was sorry because of our situation. God was with us that day. Everyone was okay with just burns cuts and bruises. I thought I was okay but a few months later discovered back problem that led to nerve problems. Now have been struggling with this for 4 years.
I look back and on that day I was trying to find God but now know he was their with me in that truck. If that SUV would of hit just a few feet back I know I would of been in worse shape or dead. He humbled my rebellious heart in the process. This event set off a chain reaction related to God. Yes it depressed me for awhile and stills bothers me. But God lead me in his grand plan for me. I decided one day to get my life back and went to school. I took up auto collision repair and took on what everyone told me was impossible. My truck was totaled and in the shape of a C. I spent two years getting the degree and fought every opinion from students and family to just give up on fixing my truck. God was testing my Faith in him. I was blessed to be at that time in the belief of everything happens for a reason so I held true to God. I hit every kind of set back in that truck that any logical man would of turned and cut his losses. In the end just a week of graduating finished my truck with a new paint job I did too. God in the process made my ambition give other students the courage to take on more than they thought they could handle. It made my instructors take notice of my hard work. Because of their notice they gave me tools and stayed extra hours to help teach me. God even got the notice from other class instructor which was the mechanic instructor. I ended up combining two trucks to make one. The mechanic instructor needed the motor from the other truck that didn't run. So we made a deal I would give him the motor if he teaches me to get my truck running again. GOD MADE ALL THIS HAPPEN. I knew it was God and love it. This class lead me to a great job that only a few people was chosen for. I was the last one to be chosen before they changed their hiring process. I was blessed to have even made into the last slot of this company program for hiring.
Then I had the money for marriage with my wife and God gave me a family. With a amazing son who loves me beyond I can say in words. God has a plan for your life. Yes I struggle with crippling pain everyday but from that day I got into my truck it taught me God has a plan. And his plan is GOOD. I know even threw suffering and pain, if I hold true to God I can make my life a life worth living.
As of today a job once so good has lead to a job that's in control of my life. But as I remember Gods in control and has me where I am for a reason. I just hold to Faith and let God lead me where he wants me.
I look back and on that day I was trying to find God but now know he was their with me in that truck. If that SUV would of hit just a few feet back I know I would of been in worse shape or dead. He humbled my rebellious heart in the process. This event set off a chain reaction related to God. Yes it depressed me for awhile and stills bothers me. But God lead me in his grand plan for me. I decided one day to get my life back and went to school. I took up auto collision repair and took on what everyone told me was impossible. My truck was totaled and in the shape of a C. I spent two years getting the degree and fought every opinion from students and family to just give up on fixing my truck. God was testing my Faith in him. I was blessed to be at that time in the belief of everything happens for a reason so I held true to God. I hit every kind of set back in that truck that any logical man would of turned and cut his losses. In the end just a week of graduating finished my truck with a new paint job I did too. God in the process made my ambition give other students the courage to take on more than they thought they could handle. It made my instructors take notice of my hard work. Because of their notice they gave me tools and stayed extra hours to help teach me. God even got the notice from other class instructor which was the mechanic instructor. I ended up combining two trucks to make one. The mechanic instructor needed the motor from the other truck that didn't run. So we made a deal I would give him the motor if he teaches me to get my truck running again. GOD MADE ALL THIS HAPPEN. I knew it was God and love it. This class lead me to a great job that only a few people was chosen for. I was the last one to be chosen before they changed their hiring process. I was blessed to have even made into the last slot of this company program for hiring.
Then I had the money for marriage with my wife and God gave me a family. With a amazing son who loves me beyond I can say in words. God has a plan for your life. Yes I struggle with crippling pain everyday but from that day I got into my truck it taught me God has a plan. And his plan is GOOD. I know even threw suffering and pain, if I hold true to God I can make my life a life worth living.
As of today a job once so good has lead to a job that's in control of my life. But as I remember Gods in control and has me where I am for a reason. I just hold to Faith and let God lead me where he wants me.