How i began operating in the supernatural

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
Sorry. I expect that you mean well with that video. But, I left the CoC because of yelling like that from the pulpit, so I just can't watch more of it.

U

Ugly

su·per·nat·u·ral

ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/

adjective
adjective: supernatural

(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.
    "a supernatural being"

[TABLE="class: vk_tbl vk_gy"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: lr_dct_nyms_ttl"][/TD]
    [TD]synonyms: paranormal, psychic, magic, magical, occult, mystic, mystical, superhuman, supernormal; "supernatural powers"

ghostly, phantom, spectral, otherworldly, unearthly, unnatural
    "a supernatural being"

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

noun
noun: supernatural; plural noun: supernaturals

manifestations or events considered to be of supernatural origin, such as ghosts.

U

Ugly

Couldn't sit through a full minute. That was so chaotic and confusing i had to turn it off.
And i thought i heard a number of people speaking in tongues, out loud, all at once. Not biblical tongues if it's done that way.
Confusion, chaos and unbiblical tongues. Not really anything good there.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
My goodness this video posted again by you Cami40 is now on
three Christian chat sites.
All by you?

This church service is completely out of order and violates the instructions
on how to conduct a Pentecostal worship service decently and in order as
outlined in 1 Corinthians 14 by Paul the Apostle.

Thank God my Fellowship is obedient to the word of God.

Feb 28, 2016
a totally 'demonic' impersonation-imitation', even his body language shows'
that he is 'demon-possessed'...

have Mercy, Dear and Holy Saviour for the lost and weak of this fallen-world'...