How I came to be here.

  • Thread starter Thread starter youvegottodietolive
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
welcome youvegottodietolive! you are lucky and blessed that your depression went so instantaneously! I suffer from bi-polar and get very ill with it at times..NO sign of IT going anywhere any time soon. God Bless you! XXX
 
dawn7;bt8021 said:
welcome youvegottodietolive! you are lucky and blessed that your depression went so instantaneously! I suffer from bi-polar and get very ill with it at times..NO sign of IT going anywhere any time soon. God Bless you! XXX

Hi dawn7, thanks for visiting my post, may God help alleviate your bi-polar, I've sent prayers your way :o xxx