S
Seeking-Christ
Guest
I think I've told you before that I grew up going to Church. Just now I've been thinking back, trying to remember the role a Pastor had in my life... Then it hit me. Over all, Pastors have never been truly been a Pastor to me. What I mean by that is, the older i got, the less they tried to interact with me. And even when I sought them out, I didn't get much help.
Before I started writing this, I got to thinking, I don't want to bash Pastors and Preachers. I mean there are some Preachers that I get something good out of the messages. But those Preachers are on TV or the Internet, Or the Radio. They aren't people in my real life! So in order to be honest, I got to give my local Pastors and Preachers two thumbs down, for the influence they have had in my life. I think that is pretty sad.
Before I started writing this, I got to thinking, I don't want to bash Pastors and Preachers. I mean there are some Preachers that I get something good out of the messages. But those Preachers are on TV or the Internet, Or the Radio. They aren't people in my real life! So in order to be honest, I got to give my local Pastors and Preachers two thumbs down, for the influence they have had in my life. I think that is pretty sad.