I recognize that layout. That is from the tabloid magazine that is still, to this day, sold at the checkout stand at our grocery store.
All by design.I recognize that layout. That is from the tabloid magazine that is still, to this day, sold at the checkout stand at our grocery store.
I remember one story on the cover of that newspaper, about the mean old doctor who separated Siamese twins, then he found out the parents couldn't pay so he sewed them back together again. That's a great little newspaper.
I haven't seen one penny yet.
I have already been receiving stimulus digits into my bank account.I haven't seen one penny yet.
I think your crystal ball is broke. And I still say you are sounding more like ZNP every week.
Well hey, how do I get it on this?!I have already been receiving stimulus digits into my bank account.![]()
If they have your bank account information, we both will soon be receiving more stimulus digits.Well hey, how do I get it on this?!![]()
I have already been receiving stimulus digits into my bank account.![]()
I'm not living in Mexico. I just don't like to reveal where exactly where I live as these are dangerous times.
Says the person living in Mexico.... getting US stimulus "digits".... whatever that is.
I needed a good laugh today.... thanks....
I can tell you that I live in West Tennessee, without telling you exactly where I am OR lying. And that is indeed where I live.I'm not living in Mexico. I just don't like to reveal where exactly where I live as these are dangerous times.![]()