HOW IS GOD TOO WONDERFUL TO YOU?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
There were several instances when he was to wonderful for me, in my first 5 months of being saved as I lay on my bed he poured his love into me. It was only the tiniest drop of his love yet it was far more than I could handle my body simply could not take it the human flesh is not capable of bearing that deep and rich of a love.

another time he filled me with his holiness, I can't even begin to describe what his holiness feels like there just aren't words to describe it but holy cow was it powerful!

One thing I have been asking of him for a while now is to know and experience his glory and his majesty his power and his awesomeness, this is another part of him I want to come to know and understand and I can say this when he answers and he allows me to experience and know and understand his glory and his majesty even if it's only a small tiny taste I can promise you it is going to rock my world and shake my very core in a way words can never describe


Hi Blain,

I remember that first feeling of being loved by God. The wonder of it all!!! Sharing in all of God and not just a part of God truly is indescribable.

Because we're human and He's God and His ways are so different from our ways and His thoughts are beyond our thoughts, it causes me to simply be amazed at the wonder of God's grace, mercy, patience, forgiveness and how gentle He is, slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness. It too beyond me. God is like nothing else we've ever encountered.

I feel like Job sometimes.

Job 42:1-6

Then Job answered the Lord and said,
“I know that You can do all things,
And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted.
‘Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?’
Therefore I have declared that which I did not understand,
Things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.”
‘Hear, now, and I will speak;
I will ask You, and You instruct me.’
“I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear;
But now my eye sees You;
Therefore I retract,

And I repent in dust and ashes.”

And I was also led to Romans.

Romans 11:34-36
Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

He's is an Amazing God.

May we all bow down before Him in humility with thankfulness in our hearts, worshipping and praising the one and only true God, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ with our hearts full of His love and adoration. He alone is worthy of our worship. Praising God almighty for all His mighty acts and for making it possible to be honored with His presence within through the power of the gospel that opened the floodgate to enter into the holy of holies!

 
By being a God who, because of His Son, does not deal with me as my sins deserve.
 
the fact that I can search his heart for a thousand years and yet I still haven't even begun to make a dent in to who he is amazes me, the way he radiates beauty and life simply because of who he is astonishes me and the fact he would put up with someone like me humbles me.