How many demons do you think there are?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

atwhatcost

never seen a more ignorant lot of kid on christians in my life good ridence you must all be so proud. Jesus must be to.
And bingo! Bull's eye! Got that all older folks are "ignorant" jab in.

Next is a post on why you're leaving that I can't read because you were banned before I noticed it.

I'm nosy. Next time start there so I can read it.

A

atwhatcost

this makes no sense to me. the western empires own all the wealth in Africa. this is why most all the countries in Africa are called "3rd world", they were made this way by the west. with wealth and power comes great influence. the Africa we see today was created by the west.
Personally, and really really my person guess -- no science, no Bible, no reading this kind of guess -- I think there may well be the same number of demons in the Americas, but we tranquilize the person instead of rid the demon(s).

J

jaybird88

Personally, and really really my person guess -- no science, no Bible, no reading this kind of guess -- I think there may well be the same number of demons in the Americas, but we tranquilize the person instead of rid the demon(s).
i think it makes little difference to a demon where your from, what church you go to, etc. i would think they would go for the easiest target. i see little difference between a western Christian that only goes to church to be seen and tell everyone they went and a black African that practices nature worship. neither one is pursuing what Jesus taught.

P

pottersclay

I'm new here so if I may tell you a story about this subject,

Satan and his 3top demons in charge had a meeting to discuss how to trick man.
Satan asked for input on how to go about this.
The first one said let's tell them there is no God.
Satan replied no tried it and it did not work.
The second said tell them there is no savior, no hope no heaven.
Satan said nope tried that and that didn't work.
The third one said tell them they have plenty of time to make a decision, and even a longer time till Jesus comes back.
With this Satan and his demons laughed, and went about the task.

Satan and his demons do have power and ranking in their evil army. Only a foolish man would underestimate them. In the book of Daniel, Daniels prayer was delayed for 3days because of them.
In the book of job the Lord forbid Satan to kill him. In the new testament we see they can physically hurt you,this is not to bring any glory or fear of them to you but it is to draw your attention to the reality and away from the "wives tales". On a lighter note Jesus is greater than he of this world amen and amen. Sorry so serious and dark but a much needed understanding here.