How many of you believe COVID 19 is a biological weapon?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is COVID 19 a biological weapon?

• Yes

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
Prove it. Or retract your false accusation. Breitbart News is presented professionally and seriously while rejecting Fake News. Here's a good example:

Politico Edits False Story Claiming Trump Owes Millions to China

Politico edited on Saturday morning a story claiming Donald Trump owes millions to the Bank of China for a loan on a New York City office building, hours after Breitbart News exposed the story as false.

Updates (But No Correction) After Pressure from Breitbart News

The story now begins with a note that it has been “updated to include comment from the Bank of China and additional reporting.” Despite the initial story being substantively incorrect and getting several details wrong, Politico did not issue a formal correction, as standard journalistic good practice would indicate they should. What’s more, the story continues to be wrong in several places.

THE TRUTH

Breitbart News reported Friday that the story was wrong. President Trump is not the debtor and Bank of China is not the creditor on the loan to 1290 Avenue of the Americas. Trump is the minority partner in a real estate deal that owns the building, had nothing to do with arranging the loans, and is not liable for their repayment. Bank of China was one of a consortium of lenders in 2012 that provided $950 million but sold its interest days later when the loan was repackaged into bonds for investors.
I'm sorry. I didn't know I was forced to respond to orders from you. Are you that important? If I don't retract are you going to come to my house and turn my internet off? Off course, you named yourself after a prophet, so there's that . . .

When Breitbart was still alive, and running his own outlet, I felt he was balanced and truthful. Once he was gone, the people who took it over turned it into a Trump sycophant site. It's just as biased as CNN, just on the other end of the scale. You can say it isn't, but that doesn't change the truth of the situation. I want news that is both factual and un-biased, not spun to one extreme side of the scale or the other. If you are laying there unable to sleep at night because of my statements, take some Melatonin and call it a night. No retraction is necessary, or forthcoming . . .

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I'm sorry. I didn't know I was forced to respond to orders from you. Are you that important? If I don't retract are you going to come to my house and turn my internet off? Off course, you named yourself after a prophet, so there's that . . .
Seems a bit incendiary...this is a public forum not a private discussion so I feel it appropriate to interject that.

If someone is hearing from the Lord and they are in the wrong (even if they realize it years later) then take a look at (proverbs 25:11).

also proverbs 15:1 "a soft answer turneth away wrath; ..."

If someone doesn't have a listening ear to what you say, there's no reason to be borderline defamatory. Note: borderline...it would appear you both feel very passionately...that's fine but why so hostile?

There IS a lot of misinformation floating about. I've seen some incredibly slanted articles and it's absurd. Even papers some publications producing some very balanced things despite who is at the helm. Sometimes you have a rogue editor that runs something without a go ahead and it later gets taken down and that person gets fired...Tons of stuff can happen.

Take it for what it's worth, I appreciate the information about Breitbart and will bear it in mind although I don't back any news source at present as far as mainstream coverage goes.

inukubo

Jun 27, 2019
I don't believe it is a "biological weapon" in the sense that it was intentionally released. Due to the panicked response, damage control, and PR on the part of the Chinese authorities and other governments around the globe, the evidence seems to point to it being a naturally occurring virus that was under study in the Wuhan lab and it somehow accidentally leaked into the public.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
Seems a bit incendiary...this is a public forum not a private discussion so I feel it appropriate to interject that.

If someone is hearing from the Lord and they are in the wrong (even if they realize it years later) then take a look at (proverbs 25:11).

also proverbs 15:1 "a soft answer turneth away wrath; ..."

If someone doesn't have a listening ear to what you say, there's no reason to be borderline defamatory. Note: borderline...it would appear you both feel very passionately...that's fine but why so hostile?

There IS a lot of misinformation floating about. I've seen some incredibly slanted articles and it's absurd. Even papers some publications producing some very balanced things despite who is at the helm. Sometimes you have a rogue editor that runs something without a go ahead and it later gets taken down and that person gets fired...Tons of stuff can happen.

Take it for what it's worth, I appreciate the information about Breitbart and will bear it in mind although I don't back any news source at present as far as mainstream coverage goes.
He gave a clear order. I am under no compunction to obey that order, since I have no clue who he is, or what his motivation is. Since that order was wrapped around something I said in objection to a Liberal worldview, I have no choice but to assume his end goal is to preserve a Liberal worldview, which violates scripture, since a Liberal worldview is 100% amoral.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You are quoting the National Post -- another one of the mainstream media -- which deliberately shield China and promote the scamdemic. Wuhan virus was originally developed by Chinese intelligence as a bio-weapon. It is a deliberately manipulated virus, so that it can infect human beings (since it was limited to bats before).

"The virus is not of natural origin and did not emerge in Wuhan"
Li-Meng Yan, a virologist who fled to the US, has claimed that China deliberately withheld information and that Covid-19 is not a naturally occurring virus.

https://en.as.com/en/2020/07/27/latest_news/1595845923_425797.html

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
You are quoting the National Post -- another one of the mainstream media -- which deliberately shield China and promote the scamdemic. Wuhan virus was originally developed by Chinese intelligence as a bio-weapon. It is a deliberately manipulated virus, so that it can infect human beings (since it was limited to bats before).

"The virus is not of natural origin and did not emerge in Wuhan"
Li-Meng Yan, a virologist who fled to the US, has claimed that China deliberately withheld information and that Covid-19 is not a naturally occurring virus.

https://en.as.com/en/2020/07/27/latest_news/1595845923_425797.html
The covid bioweapon theory makes about as much sense as truther conspiracies and flat earth theories.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Perspective , start at 1:30 if you can't watch the whole 7 min .

F

Fundamental

And how it reconstructs entire countries....

Belgium has invented an app for smartphones that interacts through bluetooth with other devices. If you were in contact with a contaminated person you must go in quarantine and test yourself.

We of course did not download this but there is already a legion of trolls creating the mentality everyone should download and use it. The brown shirts are back people!

F

Fundamental

No mask no buy
No app, acces denied until quicktests are available.
So this means you can’t go to work and make money until you obey and download that darn app.

This is building up to the mark of the beast where no man can buy or sell without it.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
Covid is simply biology. Nature can be ugly and ruthless
But governments and corporations may take advantage of this crisis like lawyers that ambulance chase.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
:) "Is COVID 19 a biological weapon? " Really? Who here would even have a clue as to finding this out lol. I know what some men of God have said...this is going back to Dec 2019.

Other then that.. running with speculation.

S

Scribe

If it was, it was pretty lame. I believe all virologists say no except for that one Chinese defector and her two reports have been rebutted as not proof. Her reasons for claiming it was engineered had to do with something that does happen in natural genetics and her argument was not strong even though to the non scientific it looks very impressive with all the data and charts. In other words she did present the science in an honest and credible manner and yet it does not back up her claim. Her data simply shows a randomization that has been known to occur in nature and she is using it as proof of manmade engineering.

That is how I understand it so far.

Her latest report is recent so I am sure there will be more discussions from other scientists in the next few months.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
Co-ved19 was not the first co-ved virus to come out of China........Saars was also a co-ved and came from China.
This is common knowledge.........also that their laboratory had been experimenting on a virus and had made it passible from animals to humans. If you don't think this was a deliberate attack aimed at the USA you have not looked at the damage this has done and is still doing. China is MAD at the USA for kicking them out of the Asis-Pacific trade pact as well as other actions like taruffs to stop them eating our lunch. Since they can no longer steal from us their economy is in trouble now. This is payback. They want to wreck OUR economy and would hate for Trump to have another term so bring it back ... AGAIN.

S

Scribe

Co-ved19 was not the first co-ved virus to come out of China........Saars was also a co-ved and came from China.
This is common knowledge.........also that their laboratory had been experimenting on a virus and had made it passible from animals to humans. If you don't think this was a deliberate attack aimed at the USA you have not looked at the damage this has done and is still doing. China is MAD at the USA for kicking them out of the Asis-Pacific trade pact as well as other actions like taruffs to stop them eating our lunch. Since they can no longer steal from us their economy is in trouble now. This is payback. They want to wreck OUR economy and would hate for Trump to have another term so bring it back ... AGAIN.
A few other factors should be considered. There are more people in China. Their is a culture that is willing to cage, handle and eat every animal, thus making that transfer more likely than any other country. No conspiracy here. Law of averages at work.

No virologist agree that the virus is engineered, except for Van who has an argument that is not being accepted by her peers world wide. So there is that.