How much do you really love God back?

  • Thread starter Thread starter B3P3RF3CT
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

B3P3RF3CT

Guest
Do you truly love Him or do you just say you do to fit in in one side?
Would you take a knife to your heart for Him like you would for someone you care about?
Or would you say, "No, i don't believe in Christ Jesus" when your life is at stake? Or not pray in front of an Antichrist before doing an objective because you feel uncomfortable.
Do you curse others because of a small upsetting subject that occurred? And lastly, do you even feel a pang of guilt and pain after you sin??
Where is your true gift to the Lord when you exclaim that you love Him? It's your soul.
To Truly love God back is to fight, obey, kneel, pray, sing, and announce His second coming.
I would die for God because He saved me every time i was close to death since the day i born. He didn't care that i was being influenced by demons and that i was being pulled into the dark-side. He fought for me till i got baptized and all the demons got shipped out from my body to the cold river. He embraced me with love when i was reborn and now teaches me because He loved me first. I love Him more than i ever will love a single human, but i do love all His creation with equal amount of love. I remain calm and patient since He is like that. I seek no power and hope to never will. Now that i am 5 years old and dedicated to the Lord, i feel guilt, coldness and pain from my soul every time i sin. My soul becomes angry with me when i don't move forward to Jesus and stares at me in a few dreams with anger and disappointment. It is content with me when i do what is right. Overall, i seek to become perfect in Gods view and let go of everything that will bind me to sin. Control is what i want. To worship someone greater, is who i seek. To follow someone who is perfect, is who i follow. A master is the rank i want to prove to every human that is the most easiest task gifted.
 
To describe my deep love for God is more than what I can do in a single post, but I have learned that deep and the stronger love you have with God the more you love others. If every Christian asked themselves would I be willing to suffer in the fire of hell itself for a time for the sake of just one person to be saved I wonder what their answer would be.

I can say with full confidence that I would in fact burn in the very fires of hell for the sake of just one lost child no matter how evil and dark their hearts are no matter how blood stained their souls are and I am more than willing to prove this claim as well. In a way perhaps considering how far I am willing to go for the sake of even the most evil of people can describe the deepness of the love God and I share.
 
crazy that you just posted this, I was just reading some early Christian writings and your first few lines here were the main focus of the writings. There was an elderly man, I cant remember now his name lol...but he stood before the roman council who threatened to throw him to the wild beasts, He replied " bring them then, throw me to them." so the council gets angry and says." if you will not repent of this Jesus, we will burn you with fire. the man replies " Burn me then, not my right hand but my entire body. you are ignorant of the fires that await you." the man was of course burned at the stake by the angry crowds. It shows such a clear image of the church, and todays world. These men and women and even children would not, to a man repent of Faith in Jesus. they were nailed to crosses burned at the stake, tortured, mutilated, raped, thrown to wild animals.......In the persecutions of that day the doctrine of the early church, considered death for Jesus sake a great honor, and many died with a joyful glee. there are so many great early writings in the churches history. They were bold in ways we cant imagine. Yet, their rewards are far greater than are available. Press on