A
Ariel82
Guest
How much sleep do you need to feel well rested?
For me its 10 hours
4-8 hrs more and I get sluggish, less and I am cranky
How much sleep do you need to feel well rested?
For me its 10 hours
I get tired early, go to bed early, and then wake up way before it's time to get up. So I'm experimenting with letting myself get up early and go to bed anytime I want. I would say 7-8 hours of sleep, a little bit less.How much sleep do you need to feel well rested?
For me its 10 hours
7-8 hours.How much sleep do you need to feel well rested?
For me its 10 hours
I never notice your age until I read this. Unless something is physically wrong with you, (which is why hubby needs more), you should be good with 8-9 hours. More than that hints there might be something wrong with you.Must be nice maybe i wont need as much when i get older. I feel so tired if i get less than 10.
Same for me, though it varies. At least 9.How much sleep do you need to feel well rested?
For me its 10 hours
More than I am getting...How much sleep do you need to feel well rested?