How often do you play backgammon?

• Thread starter morefaithrequired
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

Hardly ever I have to admit. Probably havent played for over 40 years in fact. It wasnt a very exciting game to be honest. Chess was better but even chess I struggled to enthuse. Too many pawns.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I enjoy playing Backgammon.... I play daily on an app on my cellphone........lol! :giggle::love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hardly ever I have to admit. Probably havent played for over 40 years in fact. It wasnt a very exciting game to be honest. Chess was better but even chess I struggled to enthuse. Too many pawns.
So, what games do you like to play? :unsure:

danja

Nov 28, 2014
I never learned how to play this game . I have seen some of my relatives play it years ago.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Never. Dont know how to play it. Are you bored?

Scrabble is my game.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I also play spider solitaire and freecell on my cellphone.....lol! :giggle:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I never learned how to play this game . I have seen some of my relatives play it years ago.
Hi @danja, Backgammon is an oldie but goodie classic game...... since cellphones with game apps it's easy to play these board games because you automatically have a another player. I can remember hounding all my siblings to play the board games with me....lol!

Hey, I wonder if there are Bible Game Apps that @RoboOp would like to incorporate in CC? Have a Game Forum......:unsure: CC members can chat and play games together.........maybe......:unsure:;)(y)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Lasftur is you phone a game. Do you actually use it to make phone calls?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Heres some letters make some words out of them

Xhtksif

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Heres some letters make some words out of them

Xhtksif
if i fiX this kit it is fish.

There, I not only made words, I made a sentence! Doesn't make any sense but, it is a sentence. lol! :ROFL:

M

morefaithrequired

heres my warm up routine before doing daily sudoku:
1. deep breathing count breaths 1 to 9
2. practice mantra "I can do it. I can do it "
3. finger stretches and massages

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
if i fiX this kit it is fish.

There, I not only made words, I made a sentence! Doesn't make any sense but, it is a sentence. lol! :ROFL:
Good try!
I dont think you can buy vowels, its not wheel of fortune, its scrabble.

I would play SKIT

Heres some more letters now Ive taken four away.

Xhfalnb

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Good try!

I would play SKIT

Xhfalnb
Okay, Scrabble! Let's see.......I'd play the word "FLAX." How many points did I get? :unsure:

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Good try!

I would play SKIT

Xhfalnb
Hmm...Half.

Upwords is another cool word game that is "something" like scrabble. Except the tiles are stackable...so If the word was "tear" and you had a B you could make it into Bear (and then if you had an s add that on the end to make Bears).

Pretty fun.

As far as strategy games go, chess I couldn't ever really get into. Maybe if I found someone I really liked playing with I might take the time to learn all the ins and outs but idk.

Stratego I do like quite a bit. A tiny bit more guesswork and I like the educated guess concept more than pure strategy.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Good try!

I would play SKIT

Xhfalnb
@PennEd

Looks like we're playing S C R A B B L E !!! lol! :giggle: Come join the fun! :love:(y)