How often should I sacrifice a beast to appease God?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Try reading ALL of the Bible, ok?

Yeah, that might help............

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Hebrews Chapter 10 answers it completely...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
come on now..........sing along........

"Trolling, trolling, trolling,
Keep dem posts a trolling,
Type 'em up
Spew 'em out,
Troll boy/girl"

(not sure if boy or girl, cuz trolls can be either....... :) )

E

EleventhHour

come on now..........sing along........

"Trolling, trolling, trolling,
Keep dem posts a trolling,
Type 'em up
Spew 'em out,
Troll boy/girl"

(not sure if boy or girl, cuz trolls can be either....... :) )

Agree. Several threads started of this nature.

May 31, 2020
I have been reading Leviticus
If by saying beast you mean godless liberals then I encourage you to slaughter two a day and at least twice that amount on Tuesdays and every other Saturday.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
So what did you find within Leviticus as it is pretty clear when the Israelites were to sacrifice. You do understand this is a Christian forum right?

Apr 14, 2020
So what did you find within Leviticus as it is pretty clear when the Israelites were to sacrifice. You do understand this is a Christian forum right?
Yes. We follow the Bible

Mar 28, 2016
Man as a beast of the field uses ceremonial animals. lambs are used to represent the redeemed as those who have faith. And a Ass another beast is used to represent unbelief no faith that comes from hearing God.

Exodus 13:13 And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.

This parable helps us to walk by faith knowing God is not served by human hands. He can use a unbeliever to bring the gospel just as eastly as one that does believe. In the parable below he used a Ass as a true apostle and angel or messenger tp prevent the madness of the false prophet Balaam.

Numbers 22:22And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the Lord stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him.And the ass saw the angel of the Lord standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and the ass turned aside out of the way, and went into the field: and Balaam smote the ass, to turn her into the way.

Numbers 22:28 And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
WHAT A GREAT BOOK TO READ TO UNDERSTAND THE NT!!!!! Have you read Lev. 17:11? Tell me how you cannot have Messiah without this vers in Lev!?!

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
WHAT A GREAT BOOK TO READ TO UNDERSTAND THE NT!!!!! Have you read Lev. 17:11? Tell me how you cannot have Messiah without this vers in Lev!?!
The life is in the Blood and the and the animals were our covering until Messiah because He IS THE SPOTLESS LAMB of GOD!!! THE FINAL SACRIFICE!!!!!

I read the other post after I posted and realized no one could answer sooooooo sad!!!!!!!

Mii

Mar 23, 2019

The question was "How often should I sacrifice a beast to appease God" ...The propitiation nullified that for believers, thus my reply. This is why you are seeing the responses in this thread as such.

Of course we are trying to engage why this person is asking this when Christ's sacrifice and nullifying the need for animal sacrifices is foundational to following him.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
sorry I thought you were someone seeking a real answer from Scripture. Maybe you should ask more specific or better questions to get your presuposed answers.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
sorry I thought you were someone seeking a real answer from Scripture. Maybe you should ask more specific or better questions to get your presuposed answers.
OOOPS JUST REALIZED YOU DID NOT ASK THE QUESTION, SO NOT THE " YOU".... lolo.... BUT SAME DIF.... WE DO NOT THE QUESTION IN THE AUTHOR'S MIND!?! Who ever yhe "you" is it failed at engaging me... just saying.....