Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How old is this chat site?
Thread starterKefa52
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Kefa, go to the membership page and use the advanced search engine. You can get all kinds of information goodies. It is many years old, but has been growing kind of exponentially, so was not too visible before.
Well, it was a plain chat before the forums came. I was a member in 01, so it must have existed since at least then.
and yea, I know it says I joined later, but I think something happened when they made it forum based
Well, it was a plain chat before the forums came. I was a member in 01, so it must have existed since at least then.
and yea, I know it says I joined later, but I think something happened when they made it forum based
The site crashed 2-3 years ago and was down for weeks or months before it was back online. All the join dates start after that crash as the information on when people joined was not backed up. But i know the sites over 10 years old.