how should i feel? opinion please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

chellebee

ok so here's the dilemma my 20 yr hs reunion is coming up i really want to go. my husband doesn't. he says i can either go and take my daughter or go alone. i asked why he didn't want to go he said he would feel uncomfortable because he would be the oldest in the room (he's 20 yrs older than me) my husbands' never been shy and i never thought the age difference bothered him until now. i go to his class reunion, gathering with his friends and spouses, and i don't feel uncomfortable. i can relate to all sorts of people of all sorts of ages. i'm not sure how i'm suppose to feel about this. i do not want to be upset or argue but i gotta be honest i am a little hurt. we've been married going on 3 yrs and he's never done anything with me and my friends although always invited. i always go to his friends and famlies gatherings. i just don't get it he doesn't know a stranger and will talk to anyone will give anyone the shirt off his back but he dosen't want to be with my friends leaving me either cancelling plans or going alone and feeling like a 5th wheel. he even has been avoiding my family get together s lately and when we first got together he was all about my family. so i asked him if someone offended him or hurt his feelings to where he didn't want to be with them. he claims no one has. i'm just not sure of the changes and i don't want things to change in our marriage i need lots of prayer and any advice u can offer. thanks and God Bless

O

OFM

Please go to this EVENT IT IS A Once IN A LIFETIME EVENT DO THIS FOR YOURSEL YOU TRULY DESEREVE THIS PLEASE KEEP PRAYING MAYBE PASTORAL CHRISTIAN COUNSELING COULD HELP........................

S

simplyme_bekah

I will pray for you. Men are funny. I am looking forward to hearing what the men have to say about his responses. I do not understand the male mind at all. It baffles me silly. I am sorry your heart hurts. It would make mine hurt to. I have dealt with the same reaction from my guy and it made no sense to me then either. Has to be a insecure thing but it just comes off as selfish huh? Getting them to open up about it is usually a fight in the making. The one thing that annoys me the most is when you ask them what is wrong and they say nothing when you know that its something. You are in my prayers sweetie.

C

chellebee

thank you and i have giving that a lot of thought lately we just need to pray he will agree to it i'm not sure exactly where his heart is with God he goes to church on Sunday's but he still does unchristian things and partakes in substances i know it's not my place to judge but as a ministers daughter i know that's not how it is suppose to be so please pray for him that he will be convicted and pray for me that i can be the good christian wife that sets an example for him and that God will give me the words to convince him without sounding judgmental thank you and God Bless