How tall are you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GodsTwilightPrincess
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
i'm 6' 3" with long arms so i just wanted to stop in and offer to get anything off the top shelves for the rest of you :D
 
speak for ur self, cross', get on that exercise-ball and give your spine a good stretching,
on your back, and both sides,(take it slow) and up and down on your stomach, it's like doing push-ups
but with your body held up on the ball, so there's not a lot of weight to lift, and your digestive system
is also getting a work-out.
also it's great to get the 'old' organs moving, all the inside juices need to move around
a lot at our age. = my husband BLOWS our exercise-ball way=bigger
than it's supposed to be, but so far, so good, we don't have to get down so low
on the floor - also very important, always use it next to a chair to put each leg on
for balance when working your sides and hold on to so you don't fall over when
your on your back.

it has been a tremendous help, especially for our old injuries and stiffness, which
as you know, go with the territory, and believe me, we have our share.

we're tall also 'post', but might need your extra for the 3rd shelf.:)
 
taller than I was as a child, but shorter than I was some years ago............

"I must decrease so that He may increase........"
 
I was 6 foot something years ago and always was tall for my age group which never was an embarrassment cause I was more worried about the size of my ears which took a lot of criticism thanks to a certain elephant. My wife is five foot and a little which puts me under a lot of pressure to place things in places attainable to her reach. Her ears are okay though but she has a dislike for the size of her nose which like ears and unlike body height continues to grow with age although I haven't noticed my ears growing and I certainly would never notice my wife's nose growing.
 
i'm 6' 3" with long arms so i just wanted to stop in and offer to get anything off the top shelves for the rest of you :D
Always good to have someone that can reach the cookies on top of the frig lol
 
I'm 6'5". 196cm tall using the correct form of measurement. ;)
I was incredibly short (156cm) for most of my schooling. I only began to grow in my last year of high school (Year 12).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
6 foot.
See?....life is short.....but not all Asians are! :)
 
Last edited:
I'm a tall chick. So, of course, anyone I date HAS to be taller than me! I'm 5'10! I've been tall since I was in 3rd grade. Always hoped I would shrink... just a little LOL :-)
 
I'm a tall chick. So, of course, anyone I date HAS to be taller than me! I'm 5'10! I've been tall since I was in 3rd grade. Always hoped I would shrink... just a little LOL :-)

Hang in there kid...........YOU WILL!...............(sigh.........) :( It's called getting old
 
I'm 6'5". 196cm tall using the correct form of measurement. ;)
I was incredibly short (156cm) for most of my schooling. I only began to grow in my last year of high school (Year 12).

Hey Tin........who's that guy in the picture with you?

(just wondering.............)

................................................hehe...........................
 
Hey Tin........who's that guy in the picture with you?

(just wondering.............)

................................................hehe...........................

Haha! The guy in the picture is me side-hugging my wonderful Arlene. I'm sort of ducking my head in the photo to get in frame. I plan ahead. That's why I look shorter than 6'5".