
The above is courtesy of New York Times
This is partly the driving force behind Nike, Target, Bud Light and Statbucks campaigns to promote LGBTQ. Dr David Hilton of "Historiology" has this to say:
"The HRC receives significant funding, again of course, from George Soros’ neo-Marxist Open Society Foundation. It also uses the same anarcho-communist tactics that Soros’ groups do. Should an organisation fail to spread the gay enthusiastically enough, protestors will appear at head offices and bad stories will be leaked to the press.
I’ve experienced such tactics personally, and for people who want to fit in on LinkedIn, they must be quite painful. Last month it was Crikey’s turn to have a go at calling me a Nazi. Luckily I don’t want to fit in on LinkedIn. And no one reads Crikey."
David is, among other things, a doom and gloom prepper. He is also a committed Christian. I don't agree with some of his prepper views (I'm not about to buy a farm) but he is well aware of the direction the world has taken in the last few years. We do well to pray against the wicked plots of Satan so that the church retains the ability to preach and teach the gospel.
Pray for Jordan Peterson and people like him who expose the woke progressive agenda with intelligence and truth. I'm old enough not to care so much for my own sake. Younger Christians may find that the "mark of the beast" is to fully commit to the "Human Rights Campaign." It is ironic that supposed Human Rights of a minority violates the rights of the majority. It only takes a tiny rudder to steer a massive ship. If Christians give control of the "rudder" to the devil, the "ship" is headed for catastrophe.