3. Silence about own sin/fear of rejection and judgement
A Church is supposed to be a place of comfort,edification and appreciation/love.
1 Thessalonians 5:11-12
Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.But we request of you, brethren, that you appreciate those who diligently labor among you, and have charge over you in the Lord and give you instruction,
Now sadly the case is simply that often people don't even go to Church because they are afraid of judgement and rejection. Many people go to Church silently and leave silently and bring their sins and fears and holes in the armour into Church with them. This is another thing that weakens the Body. It's already in the word Body. We are supposed to be strong and faithful to one another and work together to the glory of God and use our gifts.
Fear holds us back from stepping into the blessings and freedom of God. We cannot do his will when we are fearful or being open.This issue must be addressed! Come together and do not be afraid to move out of your comfort Zone. And to all those who judge, keep in mind that you will be judged back.
Matthew 7:2
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
4. Not going by the rules
Things that Paul said have a reason, its to assure and keep the Body of Christ safe from attacks from any way. Now we have many many Churches that are very reckless in things where you should be the most careful..Not just for the Church sake, but also for your safety. And I know that not many of you may agree with me on these points. Just remember that all I say and do are by the Interpretation that I have received and depending on your place and gifts in the Body some things may be different for you.
4.1 Speaking in tongues
One of the most favourite topics in Biblical discussions and one of the most abused gifts..Speaking in tongues. Now before I get into the scriptures I will tell you something that many do not consider… Corinth and other Churches were full with Pagans..It is a normal tradition to speak in unknown demonic tongues. It's a Occult thing which is why people are so afraid of speaking in tongues.
I will get back to this point soon. Just wanted to give you some background info on where
Paul is coming from and why (spiritually) because it is not only about understanding and interpreting the tongues to understand, also for safety. I've seen it myself where people started to be taken over by demons who started to curse the congregation without anyone besides me being there who understood what was going on... I can tell you it was creepy and unpleasant.
As this is about the Body of Christ being attacked and destroyed I will not go all too deep into what tongues are etc. but you can of course request me to make a Article on the Gifts of the Spirit and I will get to that as well.First of all.. Don't forbid speaking in tongues..
1 Corinthians 14:3939
Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
We see that most of the arguments are about interpretation. We NEED interpreters. Many believe that not everything can be interpreted by everyone. I disagree. Everyone who speaks in a tongue can interpret it through praying.
1 Corinthians 14:13
Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret.
Problem solved.. And in case there is no one that will interpret, rather be silent and talk to God.
1 Corinthians 14:28
But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
Like I mentioned I saw firsthand demon tongues being used. Many religious spirits use this to break the Church apart. Pray and let God lead you. Be careful people.
A Church is supposed to be a place of comfort,edification and appreciation/love.
1 Thessalonians 5:11-12
Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.But we request of you, brethren, that you appreciate those who diligently labor among you, and have charge over you in the Lord and give you instruction,
Now sadly the case is simply that often people don't even go to Church because they are afraid of judgement and rejection. Many people go to Church silently and leave silently and bring their sins and fears and holes in the armour into Church with them. This is another thing that weakens the Body. It's already in the word Body. We are supposed to be strong and faithful to one another and work together to the glory of God and use our gifts.
Fear holds us back from stepping into the blessings and freedom of God. We cannot do his will when we are fearful or being open.This issue must be addressed! Come together and do not be afraid to move out of your comfort Zone. And to all those who judge, keep in mind that you will be judged back.
Matthew 7:2
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
4. Not going by the rules
Things that Paul said have a reason, its to assure and keep the Body of Christ safe from attacks from any way. Now we have many many Churches that are very reckless in things where you should be the most careful..Not just for the Church sake, but also for your safety. And I know that not many of you may agree with me on these points. Just remember that all I say and do are by the Interpretation that I have received and depending on your place and gifts in the Body some things may be different for you.
4.1 Speaking in tongues
One of the most favourite topics in Biblical discussions and one of the most abused gifts..Speaking in tongues. Now before I get into the scriptures I will tell you something that many do not consider… Corinth and other Churches were full with Pagans..It is a normal tradition to speak in unknown demonic tongues. It's a Occult thing which is why people are so afraid of speaking in tongues.
I will get back to this point soon. Just wanted to give you some background info on where
Paul is coming from and why (spiritually) because it is not only about understanding and interpreting the tongues to understand, also for safety. I've seen it myself where people started to be taken over by demons who started to curse the congregation without anyone besides me being there who understood what was going on... I can tell you it was creepy and unpleasant.
As this is about the Body of Christ being attacked and destroyed I will not go all too deep into what tongues are etc. but you can of course request me to make a Article on the Gifts of the Spirit and I will get to that as well.First of all.. Don't forbid speaking in tongues..
1 Corinthians 14:3939
Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
We see that most of the arguments are about interpretation. We NEED interpreters. Many believe that not everything can be interpreted by everyone. I disagree. Everyone who speaks in a tongue can interpret it through praying.
1 Corinthians 14:13
Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret.
Problem solved.. And in case there is no one that will interpret, rather be silent and talk to God.
1 Corinthians 14:28
But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
Like I mentioned I saw firsthand demon tongues being used. Many religious spirits use this to break the Church apart. Pray and let God lead you. Be careful people.