How the vaccine will kill

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oh yay. More wild-eyed gloom and doom. Because that's one thing the world DEFINITELY needs more of.

Think strategically. If "they" wanted to reduce population there are so many more feasible ways than a time-delayed, injected poison masquerading as a vaccine.

Play a video game called Deus Ex (or watch a lets play on youtube) and pay attention to what they say about the Grey Death plague. That would be a much more feasible method.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Besides, making the vaccine a killer doesn't make tactical sense. You would kill off the people who... I mean the sheep who took it and leave the paranoid... I mean the freedom fighters alive.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
looks like lynx posted something..... whatever

Sep 24, 2020
You can't educate everyone. Some will not believe. However, time will educate the world. Only an open mind can receive what's really there.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
And there are those who "will not" see, the separating of His sheep from the adversaries goats.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You can't educate everyone. Some will not believe. However, time will educate the world. Only an open mind can receive what's really there.
Correct. The *vaccines* would be more accurate, since there are now several mRNA vaccines. And the evidence of them being lethal is clearly there. *Vaccine* deaths are growing by leaps and bounds. Not only that but there are several other medical complications which are also associated with these bogus vaccines. And when you carefully examine the big picture, these unnecessary and ineffective *vaccines* are being pushed for a hidden agenda.

The claim that is being made for them is that if everyone is vaccinated, then that will be the end of the bogus pandemic. But no virus has ever been eradicated by vaccines. The flu vaccines have been about 40% effective (perhaps less), and then people are reminded to take their *flu shot* every year. Well if those vaccines were truly vaccines, then a once-in-a-lifetime injection would suffice. And no vaccine has been created for the common cold.

The sad and frightening thing today is that almost the entire medical profession worldwide is complicit in this conspiracy to depopulate the world (knowingly or unknowingly). One could call it "geriatric genocide* since the elderly are being killed off daily. But there is absolutely no excuse for any doctor not to educate himself/herself about these dangerous *pretend* vaccines.

No one should ever volunteer to take any of these vaccines, and if governments mandate them, they should be fought in the courts. The problem is that the courts too have been compromised and are refusing to uphold constitutional protections and guarantees.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The devil doesn't stop, he leaves and waits for a more opportune time. Looks like this is now.
I saw a good teaching on how this differs from a true vaccine to the point it should not be mislabeled as a vaccine, some thing about a true vaccine causing a reaction from a protein whereas this acts on the RNA with the gist of the video being if it can be passed off as a vaccine it can be shielded from legal action when the dangers are understood.

Sep 24, 2020
Correct. The *vaccines* would be more accurate, since there are now several mRNA vaccines. And the evidence of them being lethal is clearly there. *Vaccine* deaths are growing by leaps and bounds. Not only that but there are several other medical complications which are also associated with these bogus vaccines. And when you carefully examine the big picture, these unnecessary and ineffective *vaccines* are being pushed for a hidden agenda.

The claim that is being made for them is that if everyone is vaccinated, then that will be the end of the bogus pandemic. But no virus has ever been eradicated by vaccines. The flu vaccines have been about 40% effective (perhaps less), and then people are reminded to take their *flu shot* every year. Well if those vaccines were truly vaccines, then a once-in-a-lifetime injection would suffice. And no vaccine has been created for the common cold.

The sad and frightening thing today is that almost the entire medical profession worldwide is complicit in this conspiracy to depopulate the world (knowingly or unknowingly). One could call it "geriatric genocide* since the elderly are being killed off daily. But there is absolutely no excuse for any doctor not to educate himself/herself about these dangerous *pretend* vaccines.

No one should ever volunteer to take any of these vaccines, and if governments mandate them, they should be fought in the courts. The problem is that the courts too have been compromised and are refusing to uphold constitutional protections and guarantees.
All absolutely true! Everything about your post is 100% correct.

Sep 24, 2020
The devil doesn't stop, he leaves and waits for a more opportune time. Looks like this is now.
I saw a good teaching on how this differs from a true vaccine to the point it should not be mislabeled as a vaccine, some thing about a true vaccine causing a reaction from a protein whereas this acts on the RNA with the gist of the video being if it can be passed off as a vaccine it can be shielded from legal action when the dangers are understood.
The devil doesn't stop, and neither should we! Standing up for our rights and our religion is how we win, and believe me, we WILL win.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I listened the video, if i am correct there are 40000 report of side effect so far.

I don't think the doctor lie on that statistic. And she said not every body report if they experience side effect.

I think it is significant number.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
My friend sister in law in breathing apparatus after doing vaccine. And she will die as soon the doctor take the machines off.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Sorry to hear, this is consistent with what several prophetic speakers received at the beginning of this scam-demic.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Besides, making the vaccine a killer doesn't make tactical sense. You would kill off the people who... I mean the sheep who took it and leave the paranoid... I mean the freedom fighters alive.
Getting rid of the lower IQ people from the population. Breeding out the less intelligent. This never crossed your mind?

It's the ultimate IQ test. Untested vaccine. People have taken it on TV and died. Doctors have spoken out and said it's dangerous. But daddy government says it's all okay. If you're stupid enough to still go ahead and take it, you fail the test.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
This is one of the ways the devil has deceived some, causing them to believe they are elite while deceiving them to forget we are to serve one another, not reign over one another.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
This is one of the ways the devil has deceived some, causing them to believe they are elite while deceiving them to forget we are to serve one another, not reign over one another.
Yes. And pride. Prideful that they are just as clever as the others. Instead of stopping and appreciating, and being grateful for the warning from those wiser than they, they instead pridefully mock, and go on to receive the mark. Their blood be on their own heads.