no but baptism means shes watered in
eg you dont put a seed in bone dry ground and expect it to grow.
Watered in? Yikes.
no but baptism means shes watered in
eg you dont put a seed in bone dry ground and expect it to grow.
Precious precious sister in Jesus and a beautiful daughter of the Father.I want to know Jesus love for me. I have trouble with trusting him fully. I get worried he may turn me away . Still I never seen Jesus in the gospels reject or turn away a person who came to him sincerely which I have found comfort in.
i guess you dont know anything about gardening...or speaking tongues. YIKESWatered in? Yikes.
Not sure the relevance of this unless you think baptism saves us?what???
ok
let me ask, have you been baptized?
i guess you dont know anything about gardening...or speaking tongues. YIKES
what about sheep vs goats,,,do you know about that? are you really helping people here or just making rude comments. come on.
Not sure the relevance of this unless you think baptism saves us?
it is not absurd, sorry. You dont water your plants or pray for rain? uh...LOL. I actually have a very beautiful garden. It contains avocado trees, plum tree, peach tree, lemon tree, fig tree, orange tree, papaya tree and gorgeous plumeria trees that are blooming like crazy!
As for praying in tongues, we've had that discussion already.
Is saying YIKES rude when you make such absurd comments as being 'watered in'? I'm trying to help this woman and you are doing no good.
it is not absurd, sorry. You dont water your plants or pray for rain? uh...
just stop. Think about it.
Jesus was baptised in the river Jordan. Do you all understand why He did this, when He didnt even have to?
Mostly the last one.
How do you know you have faith in Jesus? This is a question that has often bothered me. I understand the Bible speaks on the importance of believing on Jesus. Does the Bible tell us how we know we believe?
In my own life I can see my faith in Christ. I’m not sure how I should respond when I have self doubt about the genuineness of my faith.
OK so you're not sure that Jesus receives you.
Well with that we ask the question would Jesus not be sincere to us in his statements?
One thing I've always liked in the way Jesus talked was when he'd use the word, over and over and over again.....VERILY.
Many times he's even say it twice, as in "Verily, verily I say unto you....."
The sound of the word seems almost poetic but it's not meant to be. It's where we get the word verified, verification, or it is this way and none other! Or it's a guarantee without even a shadow of a doubt, or to say it in a modern way whatever Jesus said we can take it to the bank.
So....what are the things Jesus said? We ask is he honest? Sincere? Would he say one thing and come back and say well no....maybe not for you! I think we know he wouldn't. Well what did he say?
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matt 11:28
And the one who comes to me I will in now way cast out Jn 6:37
So it seems to me Cherie that you'd be a part of ALL in Matt 11:28 correct? If you or me aren't a part of ALL in Matt 11:28 then it'd have to mean we must be from another world for it was to this world that he said that. So....are you open to have me convince you that you're an alien from another planet? Don't think so. Good news then....HE RECEIVES YOU!![]()
what???
ok
let me ask, have you been baptized?