And you?
You are all knowing?
Are you affirming you are all knowing."Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth." (Hosea 6.3).
from: @so-jesus-e-deus
Since english is all you believe, consider the term "bible believing", Is your doctrine in the bible? If you violates even 1 verse, are you "bible-believing".2Ti 3:16, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Try and reason that Jesus is not God and you are talking of a different religion to christianity. Try and reason the same for the Holy Spirit and the Father that they are not God and you are doing the same thing.
The word trinity isn't in the bible but the deity of all 3 expressions of God is!
Inferiority in the Godhead equals non christian belief.
That's dissappointing cause i always wondered was mary the mother of Jesus inseminated with sperm from God, or did Jesus empty himself into a fetus? What exactly happened?
That mystery is before you.
Show us the real meaning.
That is not at all what i am talking about.Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:
“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’ ”
Hebrews 10:5
No sexual union between God and Mary = Everything comes from the Father
Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you:
God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.
Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.
Acts 17:24-25
That is not at all what i am talking about.
The eggs in mary.
That dynamic.
Not an essay on God.
It is a question.you missed it
Yes it does say "Let Us ..." Who is the Us? The Us is Elohim. Elohim is a curious word. Jews say it means God. But what do you call a false god - elohim. What do you call a person who does the will of God - elohim. Square the circle. God, wooden idol or human?He said plainly in the beginning, " Let us create"
It is not I who shapes the Heavens. I only take the crumbs and make my worldview that does not take away the Glory of God. I am not a diviner that can see before the beginning. I do not see my God as a Concept but a Person. I don't make broken cisterns and pour in salted water and say it is Holy. Drinking salted waters of the sea will kill you.You seem to have a confused concept of the Creator.
Ask Him to reveal the truth, and lean not on your own understanding.
Try and reason that Jesus is not God and you are talking of a different religion to christianity. Try and reason the same for the Holy Spirit and the Father that they are not God and you are doing the same thing.
The word trinity isn't in the bible but the deity of all 3 expressions of God is!
Inferiority in the Godhead equals non christian belief.
I once saw the dalai lama, does that make me the "god king of tibet"? So when I send you a ticket to fly to me, is that piece of paper human. When I read people magazine, am I the editor?We know Jesus was born as a man and modeled how we are to live.
He spoke of how He only did what He saw the Father do, He only said what He heard the Father say. He taught that when Holy Spirit comes He would guide us in ALL truth as He would only say what He was given to say.
That is more than enough instruction to understand the Trinity.
Yes, my doctrine is from the Bible; and I am a Bible-believing Christian.Since english is all you believe, consider the term "bible believing", Is your doctrine in the bible? If you violates even 1 verse, are you "bible-believing".
All I hear (from most in these parts) is how wonderful your piety and discernment are, but are you bible-believing?
I like the way the kjv puts it.2 Ti 3:15-17
15 From infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness
17so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.…