How to delete my account

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NaomiQuinn

Junior Member
Mar 25, 2018
0
0
0
I don't want this account. I had different expectations and don't need it anymore. How do I delete it?
 
What "expectations" couldn't be met in the literal 5 minutes since you joined this site?
 
If you want it deleted you have to ask a mod to do it like cs1 or oncefallen but in all honesty it isn't needed you just don't come back. I don't know what expectations you found lacking but like Penn said you only just joined and only made this one blog post not even any other posts other than that what expectations were you seeking exactly?
 
Not posting for a day doesn't autodelete anything. There are still accounts viewed as open that haven't been logged in for over a year.
 
Oh ya I have seen some people come back from having an account from as far back as 2009 with only three posts on their profile I don't think it goes away like that