P
planitsoon
Guest
But even so I think I stand by what I said, I believe just as we are all called for different things we all have a different calling in prayer. Of course this is just my own personal beleif so as always take it with a grain of salt but I only know to follow my heart and so if I pray for something over and over again my spirit feels drained and just doesn't feel right.
I hear you. I often find that for personal prayer and things I am not sure about if it's Gods will. I don't keep holding on but then I find that I also forget things, so writing things down should help me I think as when the answer comes I have noticed that sometimes I realized it weeks later and then felt bad to the Lord for not even seeing it. I also had the total opposite. I remember ones when there was a house we saw and seven different things all had to be accomplished within 24 hours to get that house and I could not let it go. I reminded Father of His promise in Mark 11:24 and saw myself furnishing the house etc. I just kept asking and thanking God for each of the points and miraculous all these seven points were answered up to the point when the real estate agent laid two identical offers before the seller at the end of the next day and the seller choose for us. The real estate said, but the other couple will offer more and is not dependent on selling first their own house but the seller just said. No, that Christian couple I choose as I know it's for them. I have prayed sometimes up to five times or so in a row when praying for a sick person and laying hands on them but that is only when there is an improvement. I always ask after the first prayer how they feel and how much percentage of an improvement there is. If there is, I often keep going till we hit 100% and by that time I can sense the anointing which stirs my spirit. Sometimes when asked to pray one can feel flat so then it helps for me to grab their hands and ask them to repeat your words as to join faith together. For God it doesn't matter if the faith comes from the one ministering or the one being ministered too. Often you see people going overseas and when they pray for the sick they see a lot of miracles but when they are back they see nothing happening and this is because 99% of the time it wasn't their faith that made the sick well, but the people who no access to hospitals and doctors and were desperate enough to reach out to God. One things is true, if we pray ones or ten times, as long as we can believe that we have received we shall have the Bible says; on te condition of course that it fits within the Fathers plan for your life. Because I belief that the Word clearly shows that it is always God will t deliver or to heal it is easy to have faith and to thank Him that you have received before you have but when it concerns things that you are not sure I find it harder to stand on Mark 11:24. Anyway, that is my cents