How to live a happy life.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tiana
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tiana

Guest
I struggle with my faith a lot, and this world doesn't help my struggles if anything it makes my life worse. How do you be a Christian in this world???? I hope it isn't just me, because if so that is really sad.:(
What bible verses, songs, quotes, and etc. do u use to be happy?:confused:
#needs_help
 
There are a few excellent godly writers I'd recommend who offer tremendous insight about the reality of Christ and the joy and peace that is ours 24/7. I would suggest you Google:

Jim Minker - writer for "The Shovel"

Lloyd Ellefson - writer for "The Good Seed"
 
Yes, look at the life of Jesus. He was tempted, lied to, deceived, mocked, harassed, assaulted and even murdered.

And don't feel guilty for struggling. Struggles are the catalyst for growth.
 
I also struggle with life and happiness ( I think all of us do at some points) what I have always found to truly offer strength, comfort hope and also stronger faith,,,, is the knowledge that God keeps His Word, His word says He is with memy conclusion : God is truly present with me, He is there and able in every circumstance. times I do not recognize His presence, is my own fault, He has never left or forsaken me Just as He said. To learn and truly accept and hold onto and also build upon that true and wonderful knowledge keeps my joy full, ive found that when I get off track with knowing it is true, this life breaks my heart. God bless you
 
everybody struggles in something or somehow, it is just on how we are going to handle things. God says He never leaves us nor forsakes us. All we need to do is to seek for him and long for Him, have an intimate relationship with Him and you'll see you will find peace :). try to watch Todd White,Joyce Meyer, Charles Stanley in Youtube and there are some quite a few pastors that can motivate you on how to have an intimate relationship with our Lord Jesus. when you seek Him, try to leave your earthly minded and soak with Him often. :) God bless

Matt. 11:28 28"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.