How to love your family, when God hates the nonelects?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

oyster67

May 24, 2014
So as far as you're concerned:
Act 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Is a lie??
Reminds me of what Joshua said...
Joshua 24:15
“And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You know I really need to to learn more about calvinism I hear about it a lot and I have had a general run down but nothing really in depth to actually understand it I never like to take just a basic layer of things.
The heart of Calvinism is the unbiblical teaching that Christ DID NOT die for the sins of the whole world, but only for the so-called "elect". Everything else revolves around this false teaching..

allsaved

Sep 13, 2015
Just want to share the press release to my book published last year by Christian Faith Publishing. Also, every soul who believes is among God's elect. Otherwise jesus did not die to save the world and if that is so, he died in vain. To judge another soul based on his or her behavior is an act of unbelief. to pass judgement on others is to doubt that Jesus was able to finish the work God sent him to do.

The heart of Calvinism is the unbiblical teaching that Christ DID NOT die for the sins of the whole world, but only for the so-called "elect". Everything else revolves around this false teaching..
“Without Doubt” is the creation of published author Bill Whitmire.
Whitmire shares, “There is no doubt about it, God’s purpose is to save the world and He has a plan to accomplish it in Christ. Everyone who believes Him seeks understanding without biases. Anyone who denies him is the Antichrist.
“Praise God that He will save every soul that we love. Praise God that He will save every soul that we despise. Praise God that He will save us all. Praise God that His justice is the salvation of an unjust world. Praise God that His mercy, and His grace cannot be compromised by the sins of men.
“He made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment— to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ. In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will. (Eph. 1:9–11 NIV)”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Bill Whitmire’s new book is a compelling personal Bible study.
Whitmire’s passion for the Word of God is apparent within the pages of this charismatic discussion of Christ.
Consumers can purchase “Without Doubt” at traditional brick & mortar bookstores, or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “Without Doubt,” contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
You know that just really saddens me. Anyone with sense can see we are running out of time fast before everything changes no matter your stance on the last seven years anyone with even a little understanding of bible prophecy can see what we are in right now isn't normal.

What are these people going to do when they find out their so called being elect turns out they were actually not.
The first will be last and the last will be first.

allsaved

Sep 13, 2015
The one who judges others based on his own beliefs and understandings subjects himself to condemnation based on his perfect compliance with the law he espouses and is without the redemption paid for by our lord and savior.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I know for a fact, that am the only one in my family that is one of God's elects. After the true gospel is told to them, their fruit is revealed that they are nonelects.
Live Christianity in front of them,one of them will see it and when they mature in it they will show you how...

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I know for a fact, that am the only one in my family that is one of God's elects. After the true gospel is told to them, their fruit is revealed that they are nonelects.

Really my friend in Christ don't ever give up on the Lord and his powerful Spirit. You should not give up hope so easily "believe on the Lord Jesus and you will be saved,you and the household of you" https://biblehub.com/interlinear/acts/16-31.htm I pray in the name of Jesus for your whole house the father of your house is God,,,, now it isn't just you

Feb 4, 2023
Just look at Jesus' life here on earth. His brothers did not believe him, they even thought he was insane. But after he was crucified, they became apostles.

On the other hand, we are commanded to love our neighbors, it doesn't exclude unbelievers. God is good both to the just and unjust, we have to be so too in order to be children of God. If you only love those who love you, how do you differ from unbelievers? For they also love those who love them.

Your love to others will show them that you are Christ's and they would be blessed and might even be saved overtime.

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 KJV
Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: [3] Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

Jun 12, 2021
Just look at Jesus' life here on earth. His brothers did not believe him, they even thought he was insane. But after he was crucified, they became apostles.

On the other hand, we are commanded to love our neighbors, it doesn't exclude unbelievers. God is good both to the just and unjust, we have to be so too in order to be children of God. If you only love those who love you, how do you differ from unbelievers? For they also love those who love them.

Your love to others will show them that you are Christ's and they would be blessed and might even be saved overtime.

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 KJV
Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: [3] Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
Nonelects can't be saved. God only chose God's elects to be saved. No amount of man's efforts can save a person. God will only give the Holy Spirit to his elects.

If you are interested in freedom from sin and how do we receive the Holy Spirit? read below.
After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, novels, music, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons and Christian music words that gives messages. I found out that in them there is lying, stealing, adultery (Matthew 5:28 looking at someone with lust is adultery), fornication which is sex before marriage, revenge, murder, jealousy, pride=self-pity, hypocrisy, using God’s name in vain as a curse word, they are all idols (breaks 2nd Commandment) because most people can’t live without them and they love them more than God and more. Just read the 10 commandments for a list.

1 John 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New King James Version

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Now I will be preaching about how to receive the Holy Spirit and be 100% going to Heaven.

First, it’s only by the grace of God that he gives you faith in Jesus Christ in order to give up your sins. It’s only by the grace of God that he leads you to pray to him to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or any sinful desires. When you pray to God to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or sinful desires (Romans 6:6-7 and Galatians 5:24), Satan will intervene and extremely tempt you in watching the TV. But if it’s God’s will and if you are one of God’s elects, you will overcome it and God will destroy all your evil desires of watching TV. After God has destroyed all your evil desires of watching TV and if you are one of God’s elects, you receive the joy of the Holy Spirit for about 40 minutes. After the joy wears off, all existence of boredom no longer exists and you no longer burn out (psychology) anymore. That is when you have received the Holy Spirit.

Then it’s by the grace of God that he forgives you of your sins, as you confess and repent of your sins throughout your life which is called sanctification. But you can watch Christian stuff that don’t have sins (Like sermons) because that helps you grow more mature as a Christian spiritually and for more information about this sermon, go to spreadthegospel59.wordpress.com then go to
The short version of “To be free from sin (sin deceives and hurts everyone) and how do we receive the Holy Spirit?”

https://www.gotquestions.org/calvinism.html

Total Depravity - As a result of Adam’s fall, the entire human race is affected; all humanity is dead in trespasses and sins. Man is unable to save himself (Genesis 6:5; Jeremiah 17:9; Romans 3:10-18).

Unconditional Election - Because man is dead in sin, he is unable to initiate a response to God; therefore, in eternity past God elected certain people to salvation. Election and predestination are unconditional; they are not based on man’s response (Romans 8:29-30;9:11; Ephesians 1:4-6, 11-12) because man is unable to respond, nor does he want to.

Limited Atonement - Because God determined that certain ones should be saved as a result of God’s unconditional election, He determined that Christ should die for the elect alone. All whom God has elected and for whom Christ died will be saved (Matthew 1:21; John 10:11; 17:9; Acts 20:28; Romans 8:32; Ephesians 5:25).

Irresistible Grace - Those whom God elected He draws to Himself through irresistible grace. God makes man willing to come to Him. When God calls, man responds (John 6:37, 44; 10:16).

Perseverance of the Saints - The precise ones God has elected and drawn to Himself through the Holy Spirit will persevere in faith. None whom God has elected will be lost; they are eternally secure (John 10:27-29; Romans 8:29-30; Ephesians 1:3-14).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 10:34-39
New King James Version

Christ Brings Division
34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set[a] a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Nonelects can't be saved. God only chose God's elects to be saved. No amount of man's efforts can save a person. God will only give the Holy Spirit to his elects.

If you are interested in freedom from sin and how do we receive the Holy Spirit? read below.
After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, novels, music, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons and Christian music words that gives messages. I found out that in them there is lying, stealing, adultery (Matthew 5:28 looking at someone with lust is adultery), fornication which is sex before marriage, revenge, murder, jealousy, pride=self-pity, hypocrisy, using God’s name in vain as a curse word, they are all idols (breaks 2nd Commandment) because most people can’t live without them and they love them more than God and more. Just read the 10 commandments for a list.

1 John 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New King James Version

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Now I will be preaching about how to receive the Holy Spirit and be 100% going to Heaven.

First, it’s only by the grace of God that he gives you faith in Jesus Christ in order to give up your sins. It’s only by the grace of God that he leads you to pray to him to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or any sinful desires. When you pray to God to destroy all your evil desires of watching TV or sinful desires (Romans 6:6-7 and Galatians 5:24), Satan will intervene and extremely tempt you in watching the TV. But if it’s God’s will and if you are one of God’s elects, you will overcome it and God will destroy all your evil desires of watching TV. After God has destroyed all your evil desires of watching TV and if you are one of God’s elects, you receive the joy of the Holy Spirit for about 40 minutes. After the joy wears off, all existence of boredom no longer exists and you no longer burn out (psychology) anymore. That is when you have received the Holy Spirit.

Then it’s by the grace of God that he forgives you of your sins, as you confess and repent of your sins throughout your life which is called sanctification. But you can watch Christian stuff that don’t have sins (Like sermons) because that helps you grow more mature as a Christian spiritually and for more information about this sermon, go to spreadthegospel59.wordpress.com then go to
The short version of “To be free from sin (sin deceives and hurts everyone) and how do we receive the Holy Spirit?”

https://www.gotquestions.org/calvinism.html

Total Depravity - As a result of Adam’s fall, the entire human race is affected; all humanity is dead in trespasses and sins. Man is unable to save himself (Genesis 6:5; Jeremiah 17:9; Romans 3:10-18).

Unconditional Election - Because man is dead in sin, he is unable to initiate a response to God; therefore, in eternity past God elected certain people to salvation. Election and predestination are unconditional; they are not based on man’s response (Romans 8:29-30;9:11; Ephesians 1:4-6, 11-12) because man is unable to respond, nor does he want to.

Limited Atonement - Because God determined that certain ones should be saved as a result of God’s unconditional election, He determined that Christ should die for the elect alone. All whom God has elected and for whom Christ died will be saved (Matthew 1:21; John 10:11; 17:9; Acts 20:28; Romans 8:32; Ephesians 5:25).

Irresistible Grace - Those whom God elected He draws to Himself through irresistible grace. God makes man willing to come to Him. When God calls, man responds (John 6:37, 44; 10:16).

Perseverance of the Saints - The precise ones God has elected and drawn to Himself through the Holy Spirit will persevere in faith. None whom God has elected will be lost; they are eternally secure (John 10:27-29; Romans 8:29-30; Ephesians 1:3-14).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 10:34-39
New King James Version

Christ Brings Division
34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set[a] a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
Freedom from sin? What Christs blood and torture everything he had go through to the point where his flesh was falling of his back bone wasn't good enough for you? his death and resurrection didn't do the job?

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
Luke 5:32

For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.
Rom 11:32

Pray (intercede) until your knees are sore. Then pray some more. Pray without ceasing until your "non elects" encounter The Lord.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
Luke 5:32

For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.
Rom 11:32

Pray (intercede) until your knees are sore. Then pray some more. Pray without ceasing until your "non elects" encounter The Lord.
Intercede. That is a fantastic word to use. I have only been lead to intercede in prayer for people a few times but just from them I can say I respect those who are called to intercede in prayer because it was deep it's not like a normal prayer and it was powerful.

birdie

Sep 16, 2014
When a person has a conversion experience, it is quite common to discover that one, several, or many members of their family or peer group do not understand. After all, why would you talk and think about Jesus all the time? As far back as the Old Testament, the one born of the spirit was persecuted by the one born of the flesh. In Abram's case, he actually followed God out of the worldly family to the land that God would show him. And, in fact, if anyone leaves family or lands or such for Jesus' sake, they will receive more in this life and in the life to come eternal life. However, the parable of the weeds and the tares illustrates how the world continues to have saved and unsaved next to each other until the end. At that time, it will be revealed who was who. Christians generally adopt the love your enemies advice of Jesus, in hopes that others may be saved. Bible advice mentions that those who only love those who love them back do not have the reward, the reward that loving contrary persons have. If you love those who do not love you back, you are children of God, we learn.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Have you tried upgrading them to VIP, Tier 1, front-row status?
Im sure you’ll love your family more after you do that.