B
belovedgrathia
Guest
My ex bf found a new one and chose her over me. Though painful still I let him go and let him be with someone of his choice. Before finally breaking up with him, I shared the great news to him and He accepted Jesus as His Lord and Savior. Now I'm relieved that I've done my part but I just don't want to leave him that way. I want to disciple him and help him grow spiritually but how can I do it? The time I shared to him the good news was also the last I met him. I chose to stay away from him to allow myself to be healed and move on. What can I do? Would I just let him find his way and leave him alone and just pray for him instead? It's even difficult for me to pray him coz i remember the pain the moment I think of him so I usually try to ignore and shake off a thought of him. Please pray for me and him as well...