How to spot a modern Pharisee

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Since I'm already from the swamp, I wait for yall there. I dont have any wine but maybe a possum in a sack with my brother Jack ifs on a Saturday night.

Thank you Lafftur. I appreciate that you know can laugh and have joy in the moment.
 
Thank you Lafftur. I appreciate that you know can laugh and have joy in the moment.

You're welcome, AmosMoses! I do soooooo love to laugh! Laughter makes all the hard times in life not seem so hard.......:unsure::giggle:(y)

I too am glad that you enjoy humor too! :love:(y)