how to stop membership

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bull

ok this sisn't for me how do you cancel you membership

Aug 2, 2009
First you have to write a letter to the president and tell him that his disapproval of the canadian-american pipeline project caused over 1000 baby rabbits to die prematurely and that he should build a giant bouncy house and place it in the middle of The Mall (the big park in front of the capital) so that Congress will have something to do during their holiday recess. Then, you just have to private message a moderator here and ask them to close your account. Sorry you feel this way. I hope you change your mind, but whatever you choose...God bless and hope you have a good holiday season.

S

Siberian_Khatru

First you have to write a letter to the president and tell him that his disapproval of the canadian-american pipeline project caused over 1000 baby rabbits to die prematurely and that he should build a giant bouncy house and place it in the middle of The Mall (the big park in front of the capital) so that Congress will have something to do during their holiday recess. Then, you just have to private message a moderator here and ask them to close your account. Sorry you feel this way. I hope you change your mind, but whatever you choose...God bless and hope you have a good holiday season.
lulz, well played.

bull, I believe you simply email the mods here at cc and request they ban/delete the account. Or you just do something incredibly crass/inappropriate and they'll be more than happy to ban you. :)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
The original post has already been forwarded to Admin.

I

Irish4God

i want my account cancelled too. Please!!!

Aug 2, 2009
Why Irish4God? If u dont mind me asking.

M

megan89

or if u just don't come on for ages it gets deleted anyway!

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
For future reference if you don't log in, the account will auto delete after a period of inactivity. For those who want it gone immediately, send an e-mail via the "contact us" tab on the main page, or PM a moderator in the chat rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.