Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How To Study The Bible Pt 1
Thread starterrickyjimenez
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
I have been asked on several occasions, how do I study the Bible. The answer is easy, I use the "inductive study method". The explanation is a little more involved. So in an attempt to simplify my answer, I have decided to write about it, and refer people to my Blog for reference. Read More