How to use an image as a backround in my home page?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I see others have i but I just have this plain black color for now

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You mean a profile picture? Settings tab, edit profile picture, save changes afterward.

If you mean actual background, I think you have to go to General Settings, and then "edit profile", create your background, then click save changes after..

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Click your user name on the upper right hand side of this (or any) page to go to your profile page. There, on the right hand side, across from the top of your member image, is a button that says Customize My Profile. Click it. Another page will be overlaid with three sections offering customization options: Buttons, Content, and Headers. The page background is in the first section; enter the url for the image bg you want there. You can also enter urls for button bgs in the first section. The second and third sections allow you to add bgs for both active and inactive modules and module content; all sections allow you to select border and text colors. Make sure to save your changes as you make them. It is a fairly small green button across the top of the overlay, near the middle. You may have to play around with it a bit, and check it periodically to make sure your image urls are displaying properly. Good luck! :)