How to use this sites emojis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Hi Does anyone know how I can use the heart emoji on here please or do you only get to use it after being on here a while?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Butterflyy… are you using a computer, or a phone? I do not know much about phones since I use a laptop, but it may be that phones do not show anything more than the thumbs up emoji. On my laptop, when I hover my cursor over the thumbs up emoji on the bottom right hand corner of your post, a row of other emojis display from which I can select. I took a screen shot to show you :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
If you're on a phone, you'll need to go full-screen. Then hover on the thumbs up icon at the bottom right of a person's post, and the emojis will open.

For future reference, questions like this go in the user to user tech forum. :)

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Hello Butterflyy… are you using a computer, or a phone? I do not know much about phones since I use a laptop, but it may be that phones do not show anything more than the thumbs up emoji. On my laptop, when I hover my cursor over the thumbs up emoji on the bottom right hand corner of your post, a row of other emojis display from which I can select. I took a screen shot to show you :)

😃🤗👌😘❤️💕😁thank you!!

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019
No matter what I do on my computer, all I ever have a choice of is the one "LIKE" Thumbs-up icon. Hovering over the squared-window "LIKE" icon does bring up a separate oval icon window.... but all it has is the same single thumbs-up the other little window had.

Do you have to download the APP to get all those choices?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
No matter what I do on my computer, all I ever have a choice of is the one "LIKE" Thumbs-up icon. Hovering over the squared-window "LIKE" icon does bring up a separate oval icon window.... but all it has is the same single thumbs-up the other little window had.

Which browser are you using? Edge is what I use :)

They all show in that browser, though not in all others :unsure:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

NO.. The app has NOTHING to do with accessing the emojis..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
From where... and how?
On many emoji sites, you can right-click on the emoji and save it to your computer.. I use Emojipedia.org. They have all the emojis from ALL the social platforms..

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019
I just switched to EDGE, and now when I hover over the "LIKE" thumbs-up icon, a whole line of different icons appear.
Thank you !!!!!

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019
XXXXXXXXX to Magenta for the answer that made the difference!