Hello 2ndTimeIsTheCharm, yes, I have (a number of times, actually), the immediate results of which ranging from anger and frustration on the part of those I was talking to, to nothing more than a little shrug of the shoulders or an understated/barely audible, "uhh, ok" from them instead. At least I knew that those who took vehement exception to the things that I was telling them and/or the questions that I was asking them (e.g. about how the sins that Jews commit have been atoned for and forgiven since AD 70, for instance) were listening to what I had to sayHave you shared the gospel with religious Jews? I find it easier for me to witness to secular Jews. I haven't done so with religious Jews because it seems they will only respond to the Christian Jews at least. If you have, can you share your experience? Right now, God is just telling to me be a prayer support instead of evangelizing them myself. To also pray for my Christian Jewish brothers and sisters to be effective in reaching out to them.
My first attempt at this kind of witnessing (to an educated/religious Jew) happened decades ago in the office of a conservative rabbi in his synagogue. I had to go over a number of things with him that day and we kind of hit it off personally as well, so it was the best experience that I've had witnessing to a religious Jew, but it hasn't yielded any fruit (none that I'm aware of anyway).
If it is witnessing success stories about religious Jews that you're looking for, ones like the above are all that I have. I know a number of Jews who have left Judaism and become Christians, and some others who maintain their Jewish faith but secretly attend church and believe in the Lord Jesus too (because, while they KNOW that He is the Messiah, they don't want to break ties with their Jewish family and community).
That said, if you feel the Lord is leading you to not only pray, but to witness to someone who is a religious Jew, be sure to be obedient to His call, because it's certainly possible that the Father intends for you to play a part in bringing them to saving faith .. e.g. Romans 10:17. (Let no one go there unwarned and unprayed for ~Pastor Charles Spurgeon. They simply MUST hear ~Missionary Jim Elliot.)
Finally, though religious Jews may be some of the toughest nuts to crack, the good news to remember is that the "Nutcracker" in this case is more than up to the task
God bless you!!
~Deuteronomy
p.s. - one last thought, if you end up asking a religious Jew about how his/her sins are atoned for/forgiven these days (apart from animal sacrifices, that is), and they try to tell you that, Biblically, the sacrifices were never a necessary part of salvation, you may want to go back and ask them this, why God chose to institute them in the first place if they truly are unnecessary