How transparent should we expect any President to be?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"It is being witnessed, the pathetic effects of jealousy, and resentment...leaving hatred
as a despicable display of sore losers. No more, no less!"
"Cause and effect, one is not separated from the other, the latter being the greatest consequence."
2dyWDma - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (19) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg 2dyWDma - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (17) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg

flag - Copy.gif

Sep 13, 2018
Why do nosy little people think they have to know what someone's tax returns are? The IRS says he is legal, don't they? So then, what is your interest? In serious business, disclosing details of your operation to your competitors can be very detrimental to you. And his children now own those businesses. Is it your desire to not only rob him of his lawful and rightful presidency, but to also destroy his children's businesses if you can?

You worried he is in bed with Putin? This President has financially hurt Russia more than any other President who ever lived. Worried about China? Same thing. Ukraine? They have nothing to offer.

I think it is simple jealousy of a man who has accomplished way more than any of us could even dream of.
How exactly did Trump hurt Russia? Literally Everything Trump has done benefited Putin.

Sep 13, 2018
do you also believe in the tooth fairy and santa?

the dems have created a scenario from which they can no longer extract themselves and are left now with nothing but to fall on their own swords

glib remarks such as simply stating Trump or anyone else is guilty is less than intelligent if you want to use words like that

it isn't over until it's over and it isn't over

you may end up gnashing your teeth before it's over

pelousi certainly will...she needs to remove her dentures
I don't believe in the tooth fairy nor santa However I Do believe in GOD, Justice, and the Constitution of our United states. This is no longer just a "Dem" issue but a serious issue for the entire free world and ALL of our allies. Do to Trumps reckless behavior, America has lost the respect of the entire world. Not only does the world look at Trump as a joke but America as well...

7seasrekeyed

I don't believe in the tooth fairy nor santa However I Do believe in GOD, Justice, and the Constitution of our United states. This is no longer just a "Dem" issue but a serious issue for the entire free world and ALL of our allies. Do to Trumps reckless behavior, America has lost the respect of the entire world. Not only does the world look at Trump as a joke but America as well...
really?

what does God state about bearing false witness? Schiff fabricated what Trump said on the infamous phone call...totally made it up...fiction...and you are good with that?

oh it is a Dem issue and an issue for all who support their open borders, baby killing and murdering, lying, stealing and God hating agenda

who are the allies of the US? can you even name them?

what are the issues they want to impeach on?

the world does not look at Trump like he is a joke

you sound like a water carrier for the party that hates God

7seasrekeyed

How exactly did Trump hurt Russia? Literally Everything Trump has done benefited Putin.

name the things he has done for Putin. let's hear them

listen up. the president of the US was OBAMA while the so called interference was going on

he did zilch, zero, nothing, nada and zip if it was happening

honest to pete this country is in massive amounts of doo doo if people don't stop listening to CNN and the like and do some research themselves in order to be intelligent and informed

the other note worthy thing is the fact that the dossier paid for by la madame clinton was research in FOREIGN countries which now the dems say should not be done...but not only was it fine when they did it, it was also lies as over 2 years of a special investigation that cost the taxpapers millions proved

and let's take a look pelousi...she's such a good good Catholic and all but killing babies is ok

nothing but hypocrisy and lies

Sep 13, 2018
name the things he has done for Putin. let's hear them

listen up. the president of the US was OBAMA while the so called interference was going on

he did zilch, zero, nothing, nada and zip if it was happening

honest to pete this country is in massive amounts of doo doo if people don't stop listening to CNN and the like and do some research themselves in order to be intelligent and informed

the other note worthy thing is the fact that the dossier paid for by la madame clinton was research in FOREIGN countries which now the dems say should not be done...but not only was it fine when they did it, it was also lies as over 2 years of a special investigation that cost the taxpapers millions proved

and let's take a look pelousi...she's such a good good Catholic and all but killing babies is ok

nothing but hypocrisy and lies

You are absolutely right. President Obama should have exposed Trump as soon as he was informed by the F.B.I about the interference by Russia. He did'nt want to give the Republicans another excuse to Whine. And you are asking how the attempt to withhold funds to the Ukraine benefited Russia? You do know that they are at war? Do you live under a rock? In the 1990's the Ukraine had the third largest stock pile of Nukes in the world. NATO, In exchange for them surrendering their weapons, offered them protection from OUR enemies. Which they did And we complied. And as far as Dem's killing babies! "Free will" came from GOD OUR FATHER in heaven. Not us! You do know about Adam and Eve and all that ,right? Shame on you...

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019
You are absolutely right. President Obama should have exposed Trump as soon as he was informed by the F.B.I about the interference by Russia. He did'nt want to give the Republicans another excuse to Whine. And you are asking how the attempt to withhold funds to the Ukraine benefited Russia? You do know that they are at war? Do you live under a rock? In the 1990's the Ukraine had the third largest stock pile of Nukes in the world. NATO, In exchange for them surrendering their weapons, offered them protection from OUR enemies. Which they did And we complied. And as far as Dem's killing babies! "Free will" came from GOD OUR FATHER in heaven. Not us! You do know about Adam and Eve and all that ,right? Shame on you...
Boy! Are you ever desperate! LOL

7seasrekeyed

when someone says 'shame on you' or 'wow' I figure I am talking to a child in an adult disguise

or 'wow' 'just wow'

the disapproval is underwhelming :rolleyes:

7seasrekeyed

yeah

too bad the babies don't have free will

you can't make this stuff up.....:rolleyes:

Sep 13, 2018
when someone says 'shame on you' or 'wow' I figure I am talking to a child in an adult disguise

or 'wow' 'just wow'

the disapproval is underwhelming :rolleyes:
You are right. I meant to say that you should be ashamed. But you know "walks like a duck, talks like a duck" LOL...

Sep 13, 2018
yeah

too bad the babies don't have free will

you can't make this stuff up.....:rolleyes:

I am a Democrat and I love my daughter more that my own life. And If anyone ver accused me of being a baby killer I would take a bat to them...

Sep 13, 2018
You are absolutely right. President Obama should have exposed Trump as soon as he was informed by the F.B.I about the interference by Russia. He did'nt want to give the Republicans another excuse to Whine. And you are asking how the attempt to withhold funds to the Ukraine benefited Russia? You do know that they are at war? Do you live under a rock? In the 1990's the Ukraine had the third largest stock pile of Nukes in the world. NATO, In exchange for them surrendering their weapons, offered them protection from OUR enemies. Which they did And we complied. And as far as Dem's killing babies! "Free will" came from GOD OUR FATHER in heaven. Not us! You do know about Adam and Eve and all that ,right? Shame on you...[/QUOTEAnsd

And I apologize, I did'nt mean to say the Republicans. I meant to say the the Trumpists. The true Republicans are on our side. They are sick of this as well....

7seasrekeyed

Are you saying that GOD made a mistake by not allowing this? Huh...
are you a troll?

I can't imagine anyone but a troll saying God gave us free choice so we could kill babies and be ok with it

the devil is behind killing babies

not God