Psalm 51:10, "Create in me a clean heart, O Yah; and renew a right spirit within me."
I want to start by saying this is a very little talked about doctrine, in much need of understanding by the modern seekers of Yahshua/Jesus. So if I may ask, we try to stay focused on the topic. Not anything personal, as I myself am not perfect, and never will be as long as I am in the flesh. Anything denominational as I belong to no denomination, never have and never will, I simply consider myself a member of the Body of Messiah: (Romans 12:3-5, "For by the unmerited mercy given to me, I say to everyone who is among you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought; but rather, think soberly, in accordance as YHWH has dealt to each one the measure of faith. For as we have many members in one body, and all members do not have the same function, So we, being many, are one body in Messiah: and each one members, one belonging to another.") or any distractions what so ever, unless one sees it as imperative to their point.
After having shared doctrine and spent many hours of the Bible Discussion Forum debating unmerited mercy and/vs Instructions (2 things I believe go hand in hand) I have come to the conclusion that the main stumbling block is the misunderstanding of the "Old" and "New" Covenants. Mainly due to a lack of proper translation, but also due to a lack or reading/understanding/accepting written Scripture.
The first Scripture I would use to prove my view is this:
Psalm 89:26-37, "He will call out to Me; You are my Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of my salvation! And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish his Seed forever, and his throne will be as the days of heaven. Should his children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My loving kindness I will not utterly withdraw from him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness – I cannot lie, and I say to David: His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky."
It is clearly written: "My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him" and "nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips"
"stand fast" does not mean do away with.
Isayah 59:20-21, "The Redeemer will depart from Zion for those of Yaaqob who repent of their sins! declares YHWH. As for Me, this is My covenant with them, says YHWH: My Spirit which is upon you, namely My Instructions which I have put in your mouth; they will not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your seed, nor from the mouth of your seed's seed, says YHWH: from this time and forevermore."
Romans 9:6-8, "However, it is not as though YHWH's plan had failed. For it is not everyone who is a descendant of Israyl who belongs to Israyl. Nor, just because they are his descendants, are they all Abraham's children; but: In Isaac will your seed be called. That is, it is not those who are the children of the flesh who are YHWH's children; but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's seed."
Psalm 105:6-9, "O seed of Abraham His servant, You children of Yaaqob, His chosen ones! He is YHWH our Father! His judgments are in all the earth. He has remembered His covenant forever, the Law He commanded for a thousand generations; Which He made; ratified, established, with Abraham, and vowed by His oath to Isaac. He confirmed it; let it stand, to Yaaqob for a Law, and to Israyl for an everlasting covenant."
Galatians 3:28-29, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Messiah Yahshua. And if you are Messiah’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise."
There is only one way, that way is through Yahshua/Jesus. There is not one path for the Hebrew and one for the Gentile. For if you are a follower of Messiah you are no longer a Gentile, but and Israylite.
"it is not as though YHWH's plan had failed. For it is not everyone who is a descendant of Israyl who belongs to Israyl"
I want to start by saying this is a very little talked about doctrine, in much need of understanding by the modern seekers of Yahshua/Jesus. So if I may ask, we try to stay focused on the topic. Not anything personal, as I myself am not perfect, and never will be as long as I am in the flesh. Anything denominational as I belong to no denomination, never have and never will, I simply consider myself a member of the Body of Messiah: (Romans 12:3-5, "For by the unmerited mercy given to me, I say to everyone who is among you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought; but rather, think soberly, in accordance as YHWH has dealt to each one the measure of faith. For as we have many members in one body, and all members do not have the same function, So we, being many, are one body in Messiah: and each one members, one belonging to another.") or any distractions what so ever, unless one sees it as imperative to their point.
After having shared doctrine and spent many hours of the Bible Discussion Forum debating unmerited mercy and/vs Instructions (2 things I believe go hand in hand) I have come to the conclusion that the main stumbling block is the misunderstanding of the "Old" and "New" Covenants. Mainly due to a lack of proper translation, but also due to a lack or reading/understanding/accepting written Scripture.
The first Scripture I would use to prove my view is this:
Psalm 89:26-37, "He will call out to Me; You are my Father, O YHWH! You are the Rock of my salvation! And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish his Seed forever, and his throne will be as the days of heaven. Should his children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My loving kindness I will not utterly withdraw from him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness – I cannot lie, and I say to David: His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky."
It is clearly written: "My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him" and "nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips"
"stand fast" does not mean do away with.
Isayah 59:20-21, "The Redeemer will depart from Zion for those of Yaaqob who repent of their sins! declares YHWH. As for Me, this is My covenant with them, says YHWH: My Spirit which is upon you, namely My Instructions which I have put in your mouth; they will not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your seed, nor from the mouth of your seed's seed, says YHWH: from this time and forevermore."
Romans 9:6-8, "However, it is not as though YHWH's plan had failed. For it is not everyone who is a descendant of Israyl who belongs to Israyl. Nor, just because they are his descendants, are they all Abraham's children; but: In Isaac will your seed be called. That is, it is not those who are the children of the flesh who are YHWH's children; but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's seed."
Psalm 105:6-9, "O seed of Abraham His servant, You children of Yaaqob, His chosen ones! He is YHWH our Father! His judgments are in all the earth. He has remembered His covenant forever, the Law He commanded for a thousand generations; Which He made; ratified, established, with Abraham, and vowed by His oath to Isaac. He confirmed it; let it stand, to Yaaqob for a Law, and to Israyl for an everlasting covenant."
Galatians 3:28-29, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Messiah Yahshua. And if you are Messiah’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise."
There is only one way, that way is through Yahshua/Jesus. There is not one path for the Hebrew and one for the Gentile. For if you are a follower of Messiah you are no longer a Gentile, but and Israylite.
"it is not as though YHWH's plan had failed. For it is not everyone who is a descendant of Israyl who belongs to Israyl"

