How was the Covenant changed between the "Old" and "New" ?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I think I agree in overall principle. I believe our focus has to be on Him, to guide us to His will and path - I want to post a Scripture to illustrate, and then I have a question.

John (Yahchanan) 15:4-6, "Abide in Me, and I in you. Just as the branch cannot produce fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit; but without Me, you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away like a branch, and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned."

But would you say that the Instructions have changed from the "OT" to the "NT", and if so how? Now let me give a few of my thoughts as not to be setting you up, but to explain.

The Pharisees made their own law and Yahshua rebuked them for it in every instance He had with them, here is a single emaple:

Mattithyah 15:7-9, "Hypocrites! Well did Isayah(29:13-14)* prophesy of you, saying: These people draw near to Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me. But in vain they do worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men."

*Isayah 29:13-14, "Therefore YHWH said: Because these people draw near to Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me, and their reverence to Me is taught by the precept of men; Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people; a marvelous work and a wonder; for the wisdom of their wise men will perish, and the understanding of their prudent men, will be hid."

So my thought and will is to worship YHWH in the way He wants, not in any man made way or in the way I choose. That is why I personally hold this topic in great interest.

Matt 7:12, "So then, whatever you desire that others would do to and for you, even so do also to and for them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

Mattithyah 22:37-40, "Yahshua said to him: You must love YHWH your Father with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

Romans 13:9-10, "For the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not bring false testimony, You shall not covet, and all other commandments are summed up in these Laws; namely: You must love your neighbor as yourself. Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

1 John 5:2-3 (ESV), "By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome."

Again that is why I find it imperative to know and understand, for myself and others, what has been transformed, Scriptually speaking, concerning the Promise/Covenant.

It is disingenuous to say you agree with the overall principle even as you disagree with it.
 
Revelation 3:5, "He who overcomes, the same will be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name from The Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and before His malakim."


Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star."

If we look a few verses eariler we see the standard and moral value of the "Bright and Morning Star":


Young's Literal Translation
Revelation 12-15, "And lo, I come quickly, and my reward [is] with me, to render to each as his work shall be; 13I am the Alpha and the Omega — the Beginning and End — the First and the Last. Happy are those doing His commands that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of the life, and by the gates they may enter into the city; and without [are] the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the whoremongers, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and every one who is loving and is doing a lie."

King James Bible
Revelation 12-15, "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."

King James 2000
Revelation 12-15, "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For outside are dogs, and sorcerers, and fornicators, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loves and makes a lie."

World English Bible
Revelation 12-15, "Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with me, to repay to each man according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who do his commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood."

The Scriptures
Revelation 12-15, "And see, I am coming speedily, and My reward is with Me, to give to each according to his work. I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Blessed are those doing His commands, so that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of life, and to enter through the gates into the city. But outside are the dogs and those who enchant with drugs, and those who whore, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and all who love and do falsehood."
 
Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

 
It is disingenuous to say you agree with the overall principle even as you disagree with it.

What? How did I disagree? Overall I thought we we on the same page, You gave Scriptural principles. The only place a could see a possible disagreement would be in how you interpreted these passages or what exactly we have died to, and you did not state exactly, so I showed my view.


Under the New covenant of grace we have, "died to that (the Law) by which we were bound, so that we serve in newness of the Spirit and not in oldness of the letter (of the Law)" (Rom. 7:6).

Romans 8:2 Because through Yahshua Messiah, the Law of the Spirit has set me free from the law of sin and death.

1John 3:4, "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

Romans 7:14 For we know that the Law is spiritual; but I was carnal, sold into the power of sin.

Rom 5:13, "For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law."

Romans 7:6-7, " But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code. then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.”

Romans 3:28, "For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the Law."

Romans 3:31, "Are we then doing away with the Law through the faith? By no means! Rather, we establish the Law!"

Romans 6:1-2, "What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?"

I felt a need to illustrate my views before you even answered as to NOT be decptive. Here are some of the verses I believe you are talking about.
 
Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,


2 John (Yahchanan) 1:9, "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Messiah, hath not Yah."

John (Yahchanan) 10:16, "And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. So there will be one flock, one Shepherd (4166. poimén)."

John (Yahchanan) 14:6, "Yahshua proclaimed to him: I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man comes to the Father, except through Me."

John (Yahchanan) 7:16-17, "Yahshua answered, them, and said: My doctrine is not Mine, but His Who sent Me. If any man will do His will, he will know about this teaching--whether it comes from YHWH, or whether I am speaking of My own authority."

John (Yahchanan) 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."

John (Yahchanan) 5:24, "Most certainly I tell you, he who hears my word, and believes him who sent me, has eternal life, and doesn't come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life."

Luke 6:46, "And why call Me; Ruler! Ruler! and do not the things which I say?"

Yahchanan (John) 4:25-26, "The woman said to Him; I know that the Messiah comes, and when He comes, He will tell us all things. Yahshua said to her: I am He speaking to you."

Yahshua/Jesus is the One we must shamah (hear and obey!)

Psalms 25:4-5, "Show me Your ways, O יהוה ; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the Mighty One of my deliverance; On You I wait all the day."
 
What? How did I disagree? Overall I thought we we on the same page, You gave Scriptural principles. The only place a could see a possible disagreement would be in how you interpreted these passages or what exactly we have died to, and you did not state exactly, so I showed my view.




Romans 8:2 Because through Yahshua Messiah, the Law of the Spirit has set me free from the law of sin and death.

1John 3:4, "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

Romans 7:14 For we know that the Law is spiritual; but I was carnal, sold into the power of sin.

Rom 5:13, "For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law."

Romans 7:6-7, " But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code. then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.”

Romans 3:28, "For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the Law."

Romans 3:31, "Are we then doing away with the Law through the faith? By no means! Rather, we establish the Law!"

Romans 6:1-2, "What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?"

I felt a need to illustrate my views before you even answered as to NOT be decptive. Here are some of the verses I believe you are talking about.


The righteous are those who live by faith.
 
The righteous are those who live by faith.

As before I agree, but with 2 questions to clarify:

Can faith alone save (as in be all end all, nothing more needed)?

What if one's faith does not have right/good works to accompany it?
 
As before I agree, but with 2 questions to clarify:

Can faith alone save (as in be all end all, nothing more needed)?

What if one's faith does not have right/good works to accompany it?

Only faith in the Savior Jesus Christ saves. And only a life lived by faith in Christ will be accompanied by His good works being produced in us and through us.
 
The purpose of the law was to show us that we could NEVER live up to YAWEH's standards, remember whatsoever is not of faith is sin so it's not just about whar we do but what we don't do. The law and our efforts to keep it don't make us holy and never will. (hence the constant sacrifices)

The New covenant believer knows the law is good to show us that. Jesus Messiah was the propitiation, a one time sacrifice, now we walk in His grace and that assurance that because of it we are acceptable thru faith. We have an Advocate instead of an accuser.

Our love and faith in Jesus begets obediance not fear of the law or self effort.
 
Only faith in the Savior Jesus Christ saves. And only a life lived by faith in Christ will be accompanied by His good works being produced in us and through us.

So overall in my view we agree. True faith* has life changing repentance and leads to right works before Yah. Faith without right works is worthless* and really no faith at all and I do have to say, those right works must be according to the Most High's standard, rather than my standard, your standard, a denominational standard, etc.* If we are in the Spirit, He will have it show to us in our hearts* when we step out of that standard*. Here are some Scriptures support my view:

*Isaiah 58:11, “Then יהוה would guide you continually, and satisfy your being in drought, and strengthen your bones. And you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail."
*James 2:22, "Do you see that the belief was working with his works, and by the works the belief was perfected?"

*James 2:17, "So also belief, if it does not have works, is in itself dead."
*James 2:26, "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so also the belief is dead without the works."

*John (Yahanan) 7:16-17, "Yahshua answered, them, and said: My doctrine is not Mine, but His Who sent Me. If any man will do His will, he will know about this teaching--whether it comes from YHWH, or whether I am speaking of My own authority."
*John (Yahanan) 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."
*Mattithyah 15:7-9, "Hypocrites! Well did Isayah prophesy of you, saying: These people draw near to Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me. But in vain they do worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men."

*Ezekiyl 36:26-28, "A new heart; mind, will I also give you, and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the heart of stone out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments, and do them. And you will dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you will be My people, and I will be your Father."
*Yeremyah 31:33, "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israyl: After those days, says YHWH: I will put My Law (Torah) in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts, and I will be their Strength, and they will be My people."
*Hebrews 10:16, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says YHWH: I will put My Law into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them."

*Romans 2:15, "Since they show that the requirements of the Law are written in their hearts, their conscience also bears witness, and their thoughts now accuse or else try to excuse them."
*John 16:8, "
And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment."
 
So overall in my view we agree. True faith* has life changing repentance and leads to right works before Yah. Faith without right works is worthless* and really no faith at all and I do have to say, those right works must be according to the Most High's standard, rather than my standard, your standard, a denominational standard, etc.* If we are in the Spirit, He will have it show to us in our hearts* when we step out of that standard*. Here are some Scriptures support my view:

*Isaiah 58:11, “Then יהוה would guide you continually, and satisfy your being in drought, and strengthen your bones. And you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail."
*James 2:22, "Do you see that the belief was working with his works, and by the works the belief was perfected?"

*James 2:17, "So also belief, if it does not have works, is in itself dead."
*James 2:26, "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so also the belief is dead without the works."

*John (Yahanan) 7:16-17, "Yahshua answered, them, and said: My doctrine is not Mine, but His Who sent Me. If any man will do His will, he will know about this teaching--whether it comes from YHWH, or whether I am speaking of My own authority."
*John (Yahanan) 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."
*Mattithyah 15:7-9, "Hypocrites! Well did Isayah prophesy of you, saying: These people draw near to Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me. But in vain they do worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men."

*Ezekiyl 36:26-28, "A new heart; mind, will I also give you, and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the heart of stone out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments, and do them. And you will dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you will be My people, and I will be your Father."
*Yeremyah 31:33, "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israyl: After those days, says YHWH: I will put My Law (Torah) in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts, and I will be their Strength, and they will be My people."
*Hebrews 10:16, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says YHWH: I will put My Law into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them."

*Romans 2:15, "Since they show that the requirements of the Law are written in their hearts, their conscience also bears witness, and their thoughts now accuse or else try to excuse them."
*John 16:8, "
And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment."

Those "right works" must originate in and from Christ Himself, or else they are simply not "good" works.
 
The purpose of the law was to show us that we could NEVER live up to YAWEH's standards, remember whatsoever is not of faith is sin so it's not just about whar we do but what we don't do. The law and our efforts to keep it don't make us holy and never will. (hence the constant sacrifices)

The New covenant believer knows the law is good to show us that. Jesus Messiah was the propitiation, a one time sacrifice, now we walk in His grace and that assurance that because of it we are acceptable thru faith. We have an Advocate instead of an accuser.

Our love and faith in Jesus begets obediance not fear of the law or self effort.

To me, just my view, this is a nice modern explanation of serving in the newness of the Spirit, what truly being a vine of the Branch that is Messiah. Producing His fruit because we are strengthened by Him.


I would like to say HalleluYah!

Psalm 103:1-6, "Bless יהוה, O my being, And all that is within me, Bless His set-apart Name! Bless יהוה, O my being, And do not forget all His dealings, Who forgives all your crookednesses, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with kindness and compassion, Who satisfies your desire with the good, Your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. יהוה is doing righteousness And right-ruling for all the oppressed."
 
Those "right works" must originate in and from Christ Himself, or else they are simply not "good" works.

I agree and actually I pointed this out using Scripture in I believe my first reply to you:

John (Yahchanan) 15:4-6, "Abide in Me, and I in you. Just as the branch cannot produce fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit; but without Me, you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away like a branch, and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned."

And want to add that I do put emphasis on us following His will and doctrine rather than our own or someone elses (also from the same post):

Mattithyah 15:7-9, "Hypocrites! Well did Isayah(29:13-14)* prophesy of you, saying: These people draw near to Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me. But in vain they do worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men."

*Isayah 29:13-14, "Therefore YHWH said: Because these people draw near to Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me, and their reverence to Me is taught by the precept of men; Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people; a marvelous work and a wonder; for the wisdom of their wise men will perish, and the understanding of their prudent men, will be hid."

So my thought and will is to worship YHWH in the way He wants, not in any man made way or in the way I choose. That is why I personally hold this topic in great interest.

Matt 7:12, "So then, whatever you desire that others would do to and for you, even so do also to and for them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

Mattithyah 22:37-40, "Yahshua said to him: You must love YHWH your Father with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

Romans 13:9-10, "For the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not bring false testimony, You shall not covet, and all other commandments are summed up in these Laws; namely: You must love your neighbor as yourself. Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

1 John 5:2-3 (ESV), "By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome."

This is why I said I think overall I we agree. Again I put emphasis on His word as my guide, after all:

Yahchanan (John) 4:24, "Yahweh is a Spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth."

Isayah 59:21, "As for Me, this is My covenant with them, says Yahweh: My Spirit which is upon you, My Word which I have put in your mouth; they will not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your seed, nor from the mouth of your seed's seed, says Yahweh: from this time and forevermore."

John 6:63, "It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh is useless. The Words that I speak to you, they are Spirit, and they are life everlasting."
 
Seems the Scriptures disagree with you rude man.

Romans 9:6-8, "However, it is not as though YHWH's plan had failed. For it is not everyone who is a descendant of Israyl who belongs to Israyl. Nor, just because they are his descendants, are they all Abraham's children; but: In Isaac will your seed be called. That is, it is not those who are the children of the flesh who are YHWH's children; but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's seed."

Psalm 105:6-9, "O seed of Abraham His servant, You children of Yaaqob, His chosen ones! He is YHWH our Father! His judgments are in all the earth. He has remembered His covenant forever, the Law He commanded for a thousand generations; Which He made; ratified, established, with Abraham, and vowed by His oath to Isaac. He confirmed it; let it stand, to Yaaqob for a Law, and to Israyl for an everlasting covenant."

Galations 3:28,29, "Is there not the Yahdai as well as the Greek; Gentile? Is there not the slave as well as the freeman? Is there not the male and the female? For all of you must be in unity in Yahshua Messiah. And if you are in Messiah, then you are a seed of Abraham, heirs according to the promise."





Yahshua/Jesus got my back! You rude accuser and slanderer.

Matt 5:18, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected."

Revelation 21:1-2, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no more sea. And I, Yahchanan, saw the holy city, YHWH Shammah, coming down from YHWH out of heaven, prepared as brides adorned for their husbands. And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of YHWH is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and YHWH Himself will be with them, and be their Father.

Isayah 42:21, "YHWH is well-pleased, for His righteousness' sake, to magnify the Law, and make it honorable"

Mattithyah 5:18-19, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected. Whosoever, therefore, will break one of the least of these Laws, and will teach men so, he will be called the least in the Kingdom of YHWH; but whosoever will do and teach them, the same will be called great in the Kingdom of YHWH."

2 Timothy 3:1-5, "But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people."


Still spreading deception are we? You only think I am rude, because I call you out as a false teacher. The false teaching you spread is very damaging to others.

We do not have to become a Jew to follow Jesus.....You are not even spreading a Messianic Jewish message, you are a deceived gentile, spreading a rabbinical doctrine of demons...cease now
 
Isayah 59:21, "As for Me, this is My covenant with them, says Yahweh: My Spirit which is upon you, namely My Word which I have put in your mouth; they will not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your seed, nor from the mouth of your seed's seed, says Yahweh: from this time and forevermore."

John 6:63, "It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh is useless. The Words that I speak to you, they are Spirit, and they are life everlasting."

Do force the women in your family to go camp outside for 7 days when they get their monthly cycle?

When your daughter gets married and her husband suspects her of cheating on him, will you perform the Jealousy test found in Numbers 5 of the Law on her?
 
I agree and actually I pointed this out using Scripture in I believe my first reply to you:



And want to add that I do put emphasis on us following His will and doctrine rather than our own or someone elses (also from the same post):



This is why I said I think overall I we agree. Again I put emphasis on His word as my guide, after all:

Yahchanan (John) 4:24, "Yahweh is a Spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth."

Isayah 59:21, "As for Me, this is My covenant with them, says Yahweh: My Spirit which is upon you, My Word which I have put in your mouth; they will not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your seed, nor from the mouth of your seed's seed, says Yahweh: from this time and forevermore."

John 6:63, "It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh is useless. The Words that I speak to you, they are Spirit, and they are life everlasting."

You keep saying you agree.........but. And everything you really believe comes after the "but".
 
the covenant was not changed with us, because we were never baptized into Moses to begin with.

the covenant God made with Abraham still stands -- it was never annulled or changed by the covenant He made with ethnic Israel in the desert.


To give a human example, brothers: even with a man-made covenant, no one annuls it or adds to it once it has been ratified. Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, “And to offsprings,” referring to many, but referring to one, “And to your offspring,” who is Christ. This is what I mean: the law, which came 430 years afterward, does not annul a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to make the promise void. For if the inheritance comes by the law, it no longer comes by promise; but God gave it to Abraham by a promise.
(Galatians 3:15-18)
​

which one of you was with them in the wilderness, brought out of Egypt, and promised to keep the Law under threat of the curse that goes with it?

which one of you were saved by that Law?

you were all brought into Christ by the promise. not by the Law -- not one of you was saved by the Law, and not one of you ever will be. no flesh shall be justified by it.

why do we have this discussion 10,000 times? we have clear scripture that destroys these arguments!
 
Do force the women in your family to go camp outside for 7 days when they get their monthly cycle?

When your daughter gets married and her husband suspects her of cheating on him, will you perform the Jealousy test found in Numbers 5 of the Law on her?

1 – I live with people that do not menstruate, and if I did I would recommend the Law of Yah, however I can not and will not force anyone to do anything. Yah gives free will, who am I to stand in the way of that?

2 – Is not the jealousy test to be done by a priest? You speak of what you do not understand trying to accuse. Since Yahshua is the only Priest, there is no man on earth fit to carry out priestly duties...

Numbers 5:30 New International Version"or when feelings of jealousy come over a man because he suspects his wife. The priest is to have her stand before the LORD and is to apply this entire law to her."

Also it seems you are attempting to pick at the Law of the Most High in attempt to discredt it, reminds me of this:


Mat 23:23, “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you tithe the mint and the anise and the cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the Torah: the right-ruling and the compassion and the belief. These need to have been done, without neglecting the others"

Still spreading deception are we? You only think I am rude, because I call you out as a false teacher. The false teaching you spread is very damaging to others.

We do not have to become a Jew to follow Jesus.....You are not even spreading a Messianic Jewish message, you are a deceived gentile, spreading a rabbinical doctrine of demons...cease now


You seem to not understand the Rabbi's and Pharisees rejected the Law of YHWH and made their own law, and also forbid the use of the Name YHWH, which is why "The Lord" is in it's place... If "the LORD" is in all capitals, it should be YHWH, Rabbinical doctrine changed this to read "Adonai" or in English "The Lord" Rabbinical doctrine is of the Talmud, something I greatly speak against and something spoke against in every meeting He had with the Pharisees. Your too much with the continual personal attacks, if there is error it could be Scriptually refuted with all long-suffering and doctrine. Not personal attacks or a single verses here or there and build doctrine off of it.

Again you reject Scripture, you say:

you are a deceived gentile, spreading a rabbinical doctrine of demons...cease now


Romans 9:6-8, "However, it is not as though YHWH's plan had failed. For it is not everyone who is a descendant of Israyl who belongs to Israyl. Nor, just because they are his descendants, are they all Abraham's children; but: In Isaac will your seed be called. That is, it is not those who are the children of the flesh who are YHWH's children; but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's seed."

Mattithyah 15:7-9, "Hypocrites! Well did Isayah(29:13-14)* prophesy of you, saying: These people draw near to Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me. But in vain they do worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men."



you are a deceived gentile, spreading a rabbinical doctrine of demons...cease now


Revelation 12:17
New American Standard Bible
So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

The Scriptures
Rev 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to fight with the remnant of her seed, those guarding the commands of Yah and possessing the witness of יהושע Messiah.

King James Bible
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
 
2 John (Yahchanan) 1:9, "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Messiah, hath not Yah."

John (Yahchanan) 10:16, "And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. So there will be one flock, one Shepherd (4166. poimén)."

John (Yahchanan) 14:6, "Yahshua proclaimed to him: I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man comes to the Father, except through Me."

John (Yahchanan) 7:16-17, "Yahshua answered, them, and said: My doctrine is not Mine, but His Who sent Me. If any man will do His will, he will know about this teaching--whether it comes from YHWH, or whether I am speaking of My own authority."

John (Yahchanan) 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."

John (Yahchanan) 5:24, "Most certainly I tell you, he who hears my word, and believes him who sent me, has eternal life, and doesn't come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life."

Luke 6:46, "And why call Me; Ruler! Ruler! and do not the things which I say?"

Yahchanan (John) 4:25-26, "The woman said to Him; I know that the Messiah comes, and when He comes, He will tell us all things. Yahshua said to her: I am He speaking to you."

Yahshua/Jesus is the One we must shamah (hear and obey!)

Psalms 25:4-5, "Show me Your ways, O יהוה ; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the Mighty One of my deliverance; On You I wait all the day."

1 Timothy 6:12
[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made the good confession before many witnesses.[/FONT]
[video=youtube;QEgpcgO4Hvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEgpcgO4Hvk[/video]
 
You keep saying you agree.........but. And everything you really believe comes after the "but".

I have been using Scripture to prove and clarify my beliefs. Post (#53) shows that I did indeed quote a Scripture that you seem to believe before you said it but you continually say otherwise. Certianly we don't agree on everything 100% And maybe we agree on much less han I think, I don't know?

So what is post #53 do you disagree with? If you don't tell me we can never reconcile it or fully agree to disagree IMO.