Definitely worth watching. Thoughts?
[video=youtube;6lkZmR1hDNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lkZmR1hDNU[/video]
[video=youtube;6lkZmR1hDNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lkZmR1hDNU[/video]
Yup. Someone did beat you to it here, Grace, but thank you for posting it. It is great! There were some others along these lines, too, but in a different light. I'll repost:
[video=youtube;JvxHPtEsmFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxHPtEsmFc[/video]
Yup. Someone did beat you to it here, Grace, but thank you for posting it. It is great! There were some others along these lines, too, but in a different light. I'll repost:
[video=youtube;JvxHPtEsmFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxHPtEsmFc[/video]
Yup. Someone did beat you to it here, Grace, but thank you for posting it. It is great! There were some others along these lines, too, but in a different light. I'll repost:
[video=youtube;JvxHPtEsmFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxHPtEsmFc[/video]
Definitely worth watching. Thoughts?
[video=youtube;6lkZmR1hDNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lkZmR1hDNU[/video]
Oops, sorry Ugly! Great minds and all. I'd seen it a while ago too, but thought it might be nice to talk about since women can be so hard on themselves. Asifin, the one you posted was very insightful!
I like it better when you posted it, Grace.Oops, sorry Ugly! Great minds and all. I'd seen it a while ago too, but thought it might be nice to talk about since women can be so hard on themselves. Asifin, the one you posted was very insightful!
I'm glad y'all enjoyed it. It's also a repost. Forgot who posted it originally, but it was back around the time Ugly posted the other video. Anyway, sharing things that touch our hearts, I feel, is very worthwhile, thus, this is already quite a good thread.
I actually think I posted it last time...

Men, typically, make a picture more rugged and adventurous.