C
ChristianGirlLivingLife
Guest
How would you react if someone proposed to you the day you met them? This sorta happened today (through CC) and I was shocked. I respectfully denied. I'm curious.. how would you react?
How would you react if someone proposed to you the day you met them? This sorta happened today (through CC) and I was shocked. I respectfully denied. I'm curious.. how would you react?
Thank you for the responses everyone. And yes, I am fully aware that I should reserve my personal info. Thank you for the reminder![]()
I don't really ever have guys interested in that kinda thing with me though
count yourself lucky, I hear lot of guys are........ wonko
It is surprising how many teens and adults don't restrain from sharing things online with complete strangers. It is quite shocking, in fact.
I'm glad you are cyber-safe and aware. God bless.
This is true plus sometimes we can kinda steer the conversation. I'm upfront about that I have no plans to even date for four or five years... Most guys don't wanna wait around that long lol
well you learned most guys are wonko