I'm a new member and would appreciate it if anyone could please tell me how this works
I hope that helps!? If you need something else however, please don't hesitate to askI'm a new member and would appreciate it if anyone could please tell me how this works
Howdy Tom!I'm a new member and would appreciate it if anyone could please tell me how this works
And, I think right now is a good time for a cup of coffee... (IRL)Welcome to the forum, arm yourself with patience and a lot of coffee![]()
I'm a new member and would appreciate it if anyone could please tell me how this works
Howdy Tex, it's good that you have joined us. We have many members here from Texas. One said that his Mustang horse was so slow that he traded his Mustang horse in for a Ford Mustang. Now he can go zero to 60 in 4 seconds.I'm a new member and would appreciate it if anyone could please tell me how this works
I'm a new member and would appreciate it if anyone could please tell me how this works