howdy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

animelover

Jan 7, 2018
howdy erbody. just an ol timer returning. its been forever

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello animelover, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

How long has it been since you were last here? Just curious ;)

There are a few anime lovers here :D I have watched a few series myself, with my daughter :)

Don't be shy :D There are many forums to post in :) God bless you

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Welcome back :) hope you will stay longer this time :)

Happy New year!

God bless you ❤

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Welcome animelover! - The Howdy title makes me want to say:

229c7fc078575f46f2909900b6a16a38.jpg

Thus, allow me to include: "Howdy doody!"

So, my youngest son loves anime too. He even wanted to start a restaurant with that theme. I think I am not an anime fan only because I have not given it time in my path; or perhaps when I was young I saw "Go speed racer go," the Speed Racer cartoon and I didn't understand why I needed to watch the same scene repeated over and over again. It was so different than the other American cartoons that I was troubled by it.

So, I guess I am more of an "A" type personality. I want exacting standards I'm familiar with, and yet I also enjoy being stretched now in my personality as I have grown up. Do you love anime for its Identity? Escapism? the Visuals? The Characters? The unique stories? Or has someone else influenced you either individually or culturally? I'm just curious.

Today, after I have allowed my heart and mind to see my sons joy in it, I believe anime is a medium that brings people together. While the content can be extremely diverse, the emotional connection people feel with anime allows them to bond with others through these shared sentiments and experiences. Yet, anime also creates a sense of uniqueness and individuality at the same time. Welcome to "CC" (apparently once again? :confused:) . I would love for God to show us who He is making in your personality; feel free to share your story with us. May God richly bless you. My name is Dan.

Last edited:

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome back :)

J

joefizz

howdy erbody. just an ol timer returning. its been forever
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

J

joefizz

Hello animelover, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

How long has it been since you were last here? Just curious ;)

There are a few anime lovers here :D I have watched a few series myself, with my daughter :)

Don't be shy :D There are many forums to post in :) God bless you

A few???????
Don't you mean alot!?
let's see there's me,nonamemcgee,light bright,monnkai,winerose,little mermaid,socreta,and probably even more!