Hubby's surgury tomorrow

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Sorry I havnt been here lately, life has been pretty busy with hubby's heart issues and doing double duty around the home.
I want all of you to know, that you remain always in my daily prayers in Jesus's name, for God Our Father is amazing and faithful to all of His children. :)
Just wanted to ask again for prayer tomorrow as my husband has his heart bypass surgury, pray for him and the drs who will be holding his heart in their hands.
Ill try to update as soon as able, for tomorrow will be a long day.
Sorry I cannot spend any more time as we have a very early morning tomorrow.
I love you all in Jesus and thankyou all for your prayers in Jesus.
You all are amazing and give glory to God in your faithfulness. :)

In Jesus, God bless :)
pickles

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I thank you for my sister Pickles and her husband.......for being at the hospital when
they arrive waiting for them......thank you for guiding the surgeons hands....for the tender care
of all the health care workers ......for giving them the strength they need to endure.......for
the swiftness in his recovery......I thank you in Jesus's name.......amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for pickles' husband be with him. Lord bless the hands who will do the surgery and also bless the medicines and food. We submit her husband to your loving hand, be with them and help them in everything they need your presence. Lord we pray bless her husband, In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

B

butterfly712

I'm praying for your husband,Lord,please be with pickles husband during the surgery and every day,please make sure he is ok,in Lord, Jesus name,Amen.

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praying in agreement with everyone! Praise God for His goodness! :D Hope you, your husband, and family are all well in Jesus' name!

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying

His eye is on the sparrow

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please let pickles' husband's surgery go well. Guide the doctor's hands as they do the procedure and give him a complete recovery afterward. In Jesus' name, amen.

L

LeahAnn

I pray that your husband's surgery goes well And that God always be with you! God Bless!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
surgury update. :)
Thankyou Jesus and thankyou all of you for your prayers.
Surgury took a little over 7 hours, but all went well and my husband is now in the ICU and doing well, already off the ventilator.
Longest 7 hours of my life though.:)
I was so comforted when we were in pre-op, and I was telling the nurse about how so many were praying for my husband. When one of the vascular surgions came into the room and said he too had just prayed the God would guide his hands in caring for my husband.
The simple words spoken, that even the drs put God first in their care for my husband, calmed my fears and gave us both streangth.
The hospital has been wonderful, we could not have found better care, and the nurses have already called me since I left to keep me updated on how my husband is doing. :)
God is amazing, during surgury I opened up a conversation with a woman who's son just had open heart surgury, we spoke for a short time, but God used those few moments to witness through me to her, so please add her son, Horan to your daily prayers, as he needs them greatly.
Well, Im off to get some sleep now, seems I havnt slept for days, but so greatful for all your prayers, seeing my husband doing well trully gives all glory to God and the power of prayer. :)
Again, thankyou all so much.

Thankyou Father in heaven, for your power made perfect in our weaknesses!!!!

God bless
pickles

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Thank you Lord for being our Heavenly Father and hearing us. Thank you!

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
As always..... God is faithful.......Father God I thank you for taking care of my sister......and her husband....thank you for our brother Horan.....for his recovery and for him and his family trusting You foreverything......for keeping all of us close to You and for sending the Comforter.....thank you inJesus' name.......jo

M

Miri

Hi pickles,

it is a worry when someone close to us is ill, there is so much to think about and organise and sometimes
it can all seem a bit overwhelming.

Praying for a full and quick recovery for your husband that he would have the confidence after to
lead a normal life also praying for peace of mind and rest for you.

one of our neighbours had a bypass a few years ago, you know what, it gave him a completely new lease of
life and he is always on the go.

M

mzherring

Father God I come to you standing in agreement with your servants concerning her husband. Father God we know that whatever we ask in your name you are just to give.FATHER GOD we know that Jesus Christ was pierced for our transgressions and he was crushed for our iniquites .upon him was chastisement that bought us peace and with his wounds we are healed .We trust in your word and we thankyou for a speedy recovery amen