Hug someone.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

allforfun

Today, I realized again how precious life is.

I just found out some very hard news. My friend Gloria was 32. She was due in 8 weeks but was having a very hard pregnancy. The drs decided to deliver the baby for her health and the baby. When they did the c/s, they discovered she had cancer up and down her body. She died yesterday. Her daughter is 3 pounds.

Hug your loved ones. My mother died two months ago. It is all over in a second. We talk about being intimated about love but we want someone to share it with. It is all over in a second and the timidness is forgotten.

Hug someone today. Even if you don't like them, Jesus does.

N

nanabean

This makes me cry...and think..and I just want you to know I am praying for you and your friend's family...for her baby...and I am going to hug everyone I come into contact with today ...as long as it doesn't scare the bajeebies out of them........Love to you in friendship...praying..

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Im very sorry to hear about your friend.. That is so sad

J

Jullianna

allforfun, my heart just broke for you. Will pray for you and her family.

F

Faeriecat

Oh my goodness, that poor family. :(

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I am so, so sorry. We always hear about, "Oh, life could change in the blink of an eye and they could be gone," but we never believe it until it's staring us in the face.

I almost lost my Mom last summer due to an sudden medical emergency, but she was able to get to the hospital on time. I was a nervous wreck for some time.

I know... then there is the question of, "Why are some miraculously saved, but not others?" I am so sorry to anyone who did not receive their miracle (I've been on that end as well, as my Grandma left us and I had thoroughly believed for her recovery.)

*HUGS* to all my CC friends out there...

el

Dec 6, 2006
Aww Allforfun.... *biiiiiiiig hug*.....and know that no matter what, God is hugging you too right now! :)

Aug 2, 2009
So sorry about your friend and your mom. What a tragedy. I will pray for you and your friend's family.

K

kararg

I'll pray for you. I'm so sorry. Tons of hugs to you and everyone

F

F8Th

that almost made me cry...

...but im too scared to hug someone. something as small as a hug. Ive been hurt so much by my own parents/family...expression of feelings is just something i dont do :(

Jun 15, 2011
so strange... I was told years ago I was to die and then never did. no one would ever understand my outlook on life again. or to put this another way, you're actually better off not thinking too much about these things.

I

imachristian637789

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) There, I just hugged YOU! GBU