Human Organs In Pigs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Oblio

Technically that was an angel not a species.
Angel/human hybrid. Sons of God, Bene Ha Elohim, took human women as wives who bore the Nephilim.
This tale is told in greater detail in 1 Enoch 1: 1-36. I'd recommend the R.H. Charles version.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Angel/human hybrid. Sons of God, Bene Ha Elohim, took human women as wives who bore the Nephilim.
This tale is told in greater detail in 1 Enoch 1: 1-36. I'd recommend the R.H. Charles version.
Yes I was just saying technically that is a angel/human hybrid that made humans larger, stronger, and lived longer.

Angels are far different than an animal and they were reproducing of their own kind.

Either the pig/human hybrid can grow human organs but remain mostly a pig is this still immoral to harvest the organs?

On the other hand what if they try to make human/pig hybrids that are mostly human who are able to think? Sounds scary.

Just as scary as artificial intelligence and robots who can learn, adapt, and mimic humans.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
How do you define hybrid?
Anything that is part man, part beast, or beasts of different kinds. Basically, a breach of the commandment in Genesis for kinds to reproduce after their own kinds.

Yes I was just saying technically that is a angel/human hybrid that made humans larger, stronger, and lived longer.

Angels are far different than an animal and they were reproducing of their own kind.
I disagree with this. Angels and man are not the same kinds. I'm happy to take scripture that says otherwise if I'm wrong.

Either the pig/human hybrid can grow human organs but remain mostly a pig is this still immoral to harvest the organs?

On the other hand what if they try to make human/pig hybrids that are mostly human who are able to think? Sounds scary.

Just as scary as artificial intelligence and robots who can learn, adapt, and mimic humans.
I think it's an area best left unexplored. If we only desecrate God's image a little bit by mixing him with only a little bit of pig, is it okay? Was it okay for Eve to eat only a little of the forbidden fruit?

It's hard to know about artificial intelligence. Sure, we can make smart robots. But without a soul, will they ever be able to do all we can do?

Jan 16, 2011
I am on my third kidney transplant. Presumably my last.... I don't "think" I would take one. Mind you, they have been talking about this for over two decades. I will believe it when I see it. I wouldn't consider it a salvation issue though...