It's the Lord's day today, and I didn't want to get out of bed. The devil has been using my feelings to distract me from God's will for me, and I've been letting him. So instead of joining my mom for fellowship at my church, I thought the unpleasant spirit I was in would only suck the joy out. So I stayed home and sobbed feeling defeated.
I decided to put on this DVD on Grace: Your Place For Opportunity, Ability & Success taught by Pastors Kenneth Copeland and Keith Moore. I plopped on my couch with a bar of chocolate in my hand and tears in my eyes, my heart yearning for something from God to pick me back up and put me in the place I'm supposed to be in.
Immediately playing Session 1 on the DVD, my hungry spirit started heeding and understanding the message. I stopped crying and switched from focusing my attentions on my feelings to just listening to the Holy Spirit speaking through anointed Pastors Kenneth Copeland and Keith Moore. If you were watching me, you'd probably think I had some sort of bipolar disorder with how quickly I switched from blubbering to calmly heeding the Word.
The reason I joined this site, was because I felt that I needed to help people and to fit in somewhere. I've been feeling like a misfit, like I don't fit. Listening to the lies the devil tells me, wallowing in my feelings, letting him steal the grace God gave me to fulfill His will for me has taken me from where I'm supposed to be into a place where I feel useless. A phrase from the DVD that Keith used and I really love, "If you're out of your place, you're out of your grace, and you'll fall on your face." Although I mean well in joining this site, it may not necessarily fall in line with God's calling in my life.
I need to ask God and look to the Word to understand what body part I am in the body of Christ. And frankly, I should have went to church to hear the message. I am sure it would have been exactly what I needed to hear to become what God needs.
Jesus is my Lord, and He is in charge of my life! Glory to God.
This DVD has been a great blessing to me, and I very highly recommend every Christian to order it and watch it! Pastors Kenneth Copeland and Keith Moore are greatly anointed spiritual leaders, speakers, and teachers of the Word. God bless them, and God bless you!
I decided to put on this DVD on Grace: Your Place For Opportunity, Ability & Success taught by Pastors Kenneth Copeland and Keith Moore. I plopped on my couch with a bar of chocolate in my hand and tears in my eyes, my heart yearning for something from God to pick me back up and put me in the place I'm supposed to be in.
Immediately playing Session 1 on the DVD, my hungry spirit started heeding and understanding the message. I stopped crying and switched from focusing my attentions on my feelings to just listening to the Holy Spirit speaking through anointed Pastors Kenneth Copeland and Keith Moore. If you were watching me, you'd probably think I had some sort of bipolar disorder with how quickly I switched from blubbering to calmly heeding the Word.
The reason I joined this site, was because I felt that I needed to help people and to fit in somewhere. I've been feeling like a misfit, like I don't fit. Listening to the lies the devil tells me, wallowing in my feelings, letting him steal the grace God gave me to fulfill His will for me has taken me from where I'm supposed to be into a place where I feel useless. A phrase from the DVD that Keith used and I really love, "If you're out of your place, you're out of your grace, and you'll fall on your face." Although I mean well in joining this site, it may not necessarily fall in line with God's calling in my life.
I need to ask God and look to the Word to understand what body part I am in the body of Christ. And frankly, I should have went to church to hear the message. I am sure it would have been exactly what I needed to hear to become what God needs.
Jesus is my Lord, and He is in charge of my life! Glory to God.
This DVD has been a great blessing to me, and I very highly recommend every Christian to order it and watch it! Pastors Kenneth Copeland and Keith Moore are greatly anointed spiritual leaders, speakers, and teachers of the Word. God bless them, and God bless you!