Hunting animals

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

greatkraw

my point is that since he did not side with the extreme gay agenda - in this case keeping the tasmanian wilderness away from the citizens - he had his high profile taken away from him

this was about the time that Bob Brown came to prominence

it is possible to be environmentally conscious, as Harry Butler is, without being an extreme green(yes - or gay)

i apologise, i meant to say extreme GREEN agenda, aussie bushman got me confusing the 2 things - i should have proofread more

since Harry Butler is a colleague of yours please ask him 2 questions

1 Did the ABC(our national TV broadcaster) offer him another series and he turned it down

OR

2 if he was NOT offered another series, what, in his opinion, was the reason that he wasnt

Sharp

May 5, 2009
I hunt for sport all of the time. You know why?

Because all of the animals I'm killing are gay. All gay animals should be killed: skunks are gay, rabbits are gay, armadillos are gay, road runners are gay, crows are gay, frogs are gay, prarie dogs are gay, and coyotes are really gay.

The only animals that I hunt to eat are cool. Deer are cool, ducks are cool, dove are cool, hogs are cool, and turkeys are really cool.
hahahahahahahaha

C

carpetmanswife

lol ,yall already made me smile and shake my head in disbelief this morning ,in ONE thread!
this is why i love cc forums:p:D

Jan 29, 2010
Can someone please explain why put downs are continually tolerated in this forum? Aussiebushman has a ratio of probably 1 derogatory remark for every there 3 posts he has made. There is absolutely no reason why this should be allowed to continue.

Quest

If you keep leading with your chin, then someone will keep on hitting it pal.

By that I mean, you have upset people with your radical and reactionary views on adoption.
And the people you have upset ARE ADOPTED and have far more insight into the matter than you will ever have.

And now you are crying because no-one will accept your point of view and instead of accepting that and slinking back into your burrow, you resort taking a high and pious stand point of using the threat of God's judgement.

I mean really, what sort of a fool are you??

You have mentioned previously that your relationship with God has been troubled in the past and you are just getting to know him better.

May i respectfully suggest that you concentrate on your own personal relationship with our Lord, and cease trying to jam your innapropriate and offensive points of view down other peoples throats!

Good day to you.
I already told him to can it.
Yeah...as if I took any notice;)

Jan 29, 2010
i apologise, i meant to say extreme GREEN agenda, aussie bushman got me confusing the 2 things - i should have proofread more

since Harry Butler is a colleague of yours please ask him 2 questions

1 Did the ABC(our national TV broadcaster) offer him another series and he turned it down

OR

2 if he was NOT offered another series, what, in his opinion, was the reason that he wasnt

When I see him next I will.

Interesting that you quoted yourself when replying;)

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
You have mentioned previously that your relationship with God has been troubled in the past and you are just getting to know him better.
I haven't said this at all. I knew my Bible better 3-4 years ago than I do now.

Quest