hurting inside and out

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sorry

i have been involved in a relationship that was all wrong for me it lasted five years and i am now turning to god for help and guidance. i would also like someone to talk to while i find my path in life. if anyone out there has the time and paicience to love and listen and maybe give thier owen advice to my situation at hand i would be greatfull.

A

ariannaaa

im sorry for your predicament. you're doing the right thing by turning to God. i think it best that you look to a man for counsel, but I will be praying for you and your situation. Good luck and God bless!

D

dustin

sorry im so sorry hear about that i hope u can find it in heart maybe find another specail person life some day i know its werid 15 year old boy telling otehr advise

Apr 13, 2007
i have been involved in a relationship that was all wrong for me it lasted five years and i am now turning to god for help and guidance. i would also like someone to talk to while i find my path in life. if anyone out there has the time and paicience to love and listen and maybe give thier owen advice to my situation at hand i would be greatfull.

Sorry to hear about this, I'm always here to listen, pray, talk, whatever you need. I'm no expert on relationships and things, but no one has to be in order to be able to be there, and allow the Holy Spirit to work through them. I'll be praying, and I'm always here if you need anything at all. God bless.

J

jasondaniel

well i know what its like i just broke up with my fiancee well she broke up with me this morn after 3 years
i dont know where to go from here i had a nice ring for her an engagement r but i stalled yesterday so i got rid of it i need prayer too

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Maybe you could tell us a bit more about what happened, if you feel comfortable? That would give us a better idea of how we can relate to your situation and open up about our own stories as well...

You're in good company here--there are many of us who have suffered broken hearts... and are depending on God and each other to be healed and restored in our lives.

P

princessdeb4111962

Maybe you could tell us a bit more about what happened, if you feel comfortable? That would give us a better idea of how we can relate to your situation and open up about our own stories as well...

You're in good company here--there are many of us who have suffered broken hearts... and are depending on God and each other to be healed and restored in our lives.
The sad part,it's only going to get worse.as the time gets closer to Jesus to come back.so if u have someone special hold on to them,love n treat them like u would Christ,satan is going to try to get to whoever he can,pray for ur relationship.

P

princessdeb4111962

well i know what its like i just broke up with my fiancee well she broke up with me this morn after 3 years
i dont know where to go from here i had a nice ring for her an engagement r but i stalled yesterday so i got rid of it i need prayer too
I'm so sorry Jasondaniel,
i have a 20 yo daniel thomas lol,anyways,Did u no she was unhappy in ur relationship Jason? Did she say Y she broke up?.Can u try to fix the relationship?,wow 3 yrs is long,anymore.But it doesn't make any sense sorry.Is she a christian?r u a christian?do u pray? if u don't start.if u do then keep on praying n trusting in God for ur relationship.well if u want to answer my ?'s great but if u don't its ok too.
well,i've been married for 28 long n hard years,but now seperated,but we had 3 gorgeous sons.
if I can give u any advice,it would b.Communication is the key to a great relationship,with God n ur partner.Don't take anything for grant it,pray together,I did n I am losing him,but if we r meant to not b together anymore it's ok,because It's all in Gods hands now.we need a miracle,n I believe in miracles.
I will keep u in my prayers Jason,please do the same for us TY
God bless
DJ:)

C

Chybike

I don't need to pity u! But what matters now,is ur decision! I must congratulate u for taking a bold step on Knowing God who holds the key to ur life.So if not for that wonderful heartbreak,u wouldn't have come closer to God.My advice to u all,is for u to forget the past and face what God have programmed for all of u in future.GOD BLESS!!!

S

sorry

hello i have been reading all of your replies and they all sound great to me and knowing that there is so much help out there that i never knew of makes me feal even better so please keep in touch and maybe we can even become good friends someday. i will not lie about what is going on with me i am still currently friends with her and probably allways will unless somthing changes. i will have more imformation at a nother time.