Hurting

  • Thread starter Thread starter bluebutterfly
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bluebutterfly

Guest
Okay it's been like this for a while. I wasn't able to cry for a while but just yesterday i was able to too but i felt numb and confused. I just lost a friendship can you please pray for me? It hurts when you lose someone, especially someone you are close too.
 
Okay it's been like this for a while. I wasn't able to cry for a while but just yesterday i was able to too but i felt numb and confused. I just lost a friendship can you please pray for me? It hurts when you lose someone, especially someone you are close too.
i hope u get ur friend back.. ill keep u in my prayers
 
Wow sweetie we are both going through the same thing. In time both our hearts will heal. I will be praying for you too.
 
I will definately pray for you i know how it feels i lost my best mate then a couple moths after i lost my dad i will pray for you hun i know its hard but with god YOU WILL overcome stay strong hun much love becy xxx
 
Precious Bluebutterfly,

Wow that has such a beautiful sound to it................Anyway, please see what I wrote to DreadZeppelin, and please do this, not only will you be released from the pains due to this fractured relationship, you both will be set free. Free to love one another in your precious friendship, and see The LORD restore all things..........

I am interceding for you my friend.

SeekinHIM
 
*Hugs* that has to be so rough, but remember, anger doesn't last forever, but love does. Hopefully whatever came between the two of you will pass and the two of you will find happiness with one another's company again. You're in my thoughts and prayers, as well as your friend. Good luck!
 
Thanks guys, I am trying so hard to stay strong. I have moments where i can be doing anything and all the sudden person pops into my head and i start missing them, i wasn't even hurt at first and couldn't cry, thought maybe i was just being a bitter person. but i have been able to cry for a few times