T
Tanzi
Guest
Hello, husband has been having affairs with men. The sad part one of my daughters has known for at least 5 years and another for 2 1/2 years. One daughter was 17 and the other 14 when they found out. He thru out all this time has been in bible studies and even had us baptized together 3 1/2 years ago. Two weeks after he continued with his affair with a man who is also married. He would drop off our youngest daughter at school and then go to the man's house. There were many times our other daughter who works with him would call asking where he was because he had a patient waiting. We have 4 daughters two who have worked with him. Thru this time of his affairs I found out that most of the men were married and because of this he said they were safe health wise therefor he used no protection. He last affair was with a gay man who had just got married he also did not use protection with him. He told me he had affairs with men be caused he loved me and also because he already had a woman he did not want another. To the world he presents himself as a honest,kind,sweet man. He was not able to have a normal married life with me because he had ED problems. Our intimate life stopped 7years ago. He states the reason he did this was because we became decentered and he was lonely. I my self was also very lonely,for you see I have known about this for 10 years a prayed things would get better.i did not known he was not using protection. How all this came out was because he went to visit his dieing father and in another state and there he decided to have a one night stand. Well the man turned out to be a sociopath with a dangerous history. This man is so crazy there is a web site on him warning people about him. My husband gave this man his phone number and other information. Well let's say it has been stressful at best because he called. I am so hurt that we were not worthy of he love or respect. He did not even care that he could have brought a disease to us,of which we are yet not out of woods on that. His answer to all of this is that he has asked God to forgive him and therefor all is good. Well I have some very hurt daughters who have forgiven him. Which is a great testimony to how strong their faith is. I fine my self wondering as to what to do now. I have no trust in him. He recently told me that I push him into doing what he did and I was also the reason he it this for as long as he did. But now he said he feels good about him self because God has forgiven him. Help