Husband got mad and shoved me into the counter and cubbard I am calling Abw tomorrow

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If you want what is best for Jenifer, then tell her to seek help.
And trust in the Authorities.
I would place absolutely no trust in the authorities. What she needs to do is put all the distance that she can between herself and her verbally and physically abusive spouse.

Dec 4, 2017
For the Jenifer"s out there that might happen by and read here in this thread.
Who might be experiencing abuse at the Hand of their spouse or even a family member.
Remember that Christ died for your sins and suffered for you to be Free of bondage.

I have witnessed from first hand experience that the Lord will always provide help in times of need. Even when things seem dire and there is no way out Hold dear to Hope and Faith that the Holy Spirit is moving to more than sufficiently provide the Graceful Shield for the Children of the Lord.

It has been a few yrs since i witnessed a dear friends plight. But i will never forget how the Lord provided and answered for her in family and friends
The young lady i still keep in prayers was once married to an abusive man. Though you would have never known by her upbeat and cheerful heart. A beautiful heart. It was only when she came over to my families house one day that i saw in both her and her childs eyes what was going on. She did not ask for help that day.. So i asked the family, "what happened"?
Thankfully my family was more than upfront and told me her husband was violent and had beaten her.
Now upon hearing this i can only explain that my blood boiled over with anger. And with cause i might add.
Yet, i kept control over my thoughts and prayed earnestly for her.
Soon after this instance, a few months or so, she left the abuser and came to stay with my family were she was perfectly safe.

To be honest, there were a few nights i Personally stayed outside waiting to see if the man that beat her would dare show up at my families property.
I thank the Lord, he did not.

After a week or so My friends father came to pick up his daughter and take her home in another state.
I kept in contact with the young lady for a few months. And i am very glad to announce that the Lord brought a good man into her Life. One that is gentle, Kind, and strong in Faith.

I still Keep Malory in my prayers.

For all those Jenifers out there.
Blessings Always