Husband HATES my family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Depleted

My parents don't hate him, and he is invited.
Well, then. Looks like you're going alone. Been there; done that. Might do it again.

I still have two advantages -- hubby has chronic insomnia, (just went to bed at 5 AM), and is disabled. Because of that, it was the truth when I told them why he wasn't there. (Couldn't sleep. Didn't feel good.)

And, since I'm disabled too, and have sleeping problems, (got up at 4 AM because I got bored with tossing and turning), sometimes I don't go for the same reasons.

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
In our family I was disliked by my in laws. . . . All you can do is continue to pray. I pray you are baptized in the Holy Spirit and FIRE. Then you can pray with the power of the spirit.

Don't preach just love your man and pray. God will work if you don't push. . . . Pray and continue praying. God help you and yours
Amen
I like this advice, based upon my two marriage experiences. (Father would always support Mother, and she was so often wrong. Although she really liked my first husband <and she should have -- he was a great man>, when I married my 2nd, 10 years after the first was killed, she was mean and gossipy about him, without reason.)